Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. There are only turnips, rhubarb and caves once you go north of Watford so if we need anything we must go to that London where the shops live.
Genuinely have to log off now before my temper gets the better of me and I say something stupid which might offend some of our southern frauen 😶😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Genuinely have to log off now before my temper gets the better of me and I say something stupid which might offend some of our southern frauen 😶😅
Taking offence is all relative and anyway, you can just say sorry tomorrow. Say it, say it, say it...! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The tone of this tweet reminds me of the "Are you aware of my body of works, Barbara?" era.
Weirdly, this only proves the original poster's London-centric accusations. This has been happening up and down the UK and I'm *fairly sure* the 66,000 is the total number of deaths not just the London ones.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 19.30.37.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oi, don’t start! 😅 I’ve been extremely careful, way more careful than Jack (not difficult, admittedly), and so have all my people. Whenever I’ve been out and about in central London, I mean I live here, it’s locals that are being covidiots. I haven’t noticed minibuses full of northerners rocking up to buy illicit pints - why would they?? Such a stupid thing for that squiggle to say, did Jack like that comment or was it aimed at her or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I am female and had a temperature of 41 when I had covid. The doctors that I spoke to over the phone couldn't care less, told me to just get on with it 🤷‍♀️ I am absolutely not a fan of Jack and agree that she is a massive liar but it is possible to have a very high temp and for it to not be an emergency.
That’s really interesting. In the states you’d be in the emergency room no question. Absolutely none. A fever of 104° while on medication would get you admitted most likely. I 100 percent believe she’s lying about the fever being that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a love/hate thing with London. It wrecks my head but I immediately get defensive over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Might have been worth including such information in your text then, instead of as a random facebook comment? Similarly, you could have done a blogpost about current Christmas deals instead of ranting incoherently on twitter about how the basics range are being systematically eradicated from supermarkets #forensic.

View attachment 352750
If she actually cared about people she’d be all over promoting this tit. God she is just so self centered, so self aggrandizing, so self deluding. It’s sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Ladderedtights this is the follow on from screenshot you posted before. Putting a spoiler on too as it's so bad.
View attachment 353303
What IS that?? Surely that isn’t food? It’s something from a building site? Pre-mixed mortar? 🤔 screed for a floor? 🤢🤢🤮🤮 everytime I think I have seen the most awful awful slop imaginable, she reaches new depths. You would starve to death in the bungalow, if you were actually expected to eat the stuff she produces, it all looks inedible, even Cooper rooms with the mice 🐁 🐭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oi, don’t start! 😅 I’ve been extremely careful, way more careful than Jack (not difficult, admittedly), and so have all my people. Whenever I’ve been out and about in central London, I mean I live here, it’s locals that are being covidiots. I haven’t noticed minibuses full of northerners rocking up to buy illicit pints - why would they?? Such a stupid thing for that squiggle to say, did Jack like that comment or was it aimed at her or something?
Lol I wasn't going to suggest you were *all* superspreaders or anything, just more a point about the fact that we're all going through the same thing and how Scotland / the North gets the blame for everything and blah blah blah. No I have not logged off as promised and also it's only 7.40pm and I've *already* drunk too much wine.
ETA I don't even know if Jack liked/approved the comment, it's just pressing on a sore spot for me, gets me MAD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Weirdly, this only proves the original poster's London-centric accusations. This has been happening up and down the UK and I'm *fairly sure* the 66,000 is the total number of deaths not just the London ones.

View attachment 353360
It is indeed. The total for England as a whole is 58,125. London is 7,529. Jack is full of tit part 265.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.