Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY CHRIST...

watching THAT MAN'S latest Christmas offering and he is making stuffing. Not only is using peaches, but they are MEL DONTE peaches!!! He has actually (accidentally) done more for the brand than their actual paid for spokesperson.
Is he secretly in cahoots with the man in the white suit? Is he getting all up in Jack's niche again? Is he 'working behind the scenes' with Marcus Rashford?
Answers on a postcard Fraus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh OF COURSE - it's just so she can drop some delicate info re. SB's dad into the timeline

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 18.38.48.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
OH FFS HOW DOES SHE NOT KNOW THIS #forensic

View attachment 353275
Oh Jack, I don't know, but my guess is... if they can't go between homes then they stay with the resident parent.

Which isn't you.

***no shade at separated parents trying to work through this rubbish tier system. Just pointing out that, imo his main residency is his Dad. Also made flippant remark because she's doing this for sympathy from the squiggles as every other co-parent in the country has either googled this or at least text the other parent to discuss.

Reactions: 32
And it's lies anyway, if she can walk to Asda she can certainly walk to her local Lidl. She just doesn't want to 🙄.
Going to Lidl or Aldi undermines her pointless crusade against the big supermarkets and price increases on their value ranges. I think she's hoping some boardroom idiot at one of the big supermarkets will make some crass remarks about value ranges being crap or that they're targeting more affluent consumers. This will lead to an entirely one sided Twitter spat (see Oliver, Walliams, Hollywood) about how value ranges saved her life during The Poverty and that people will die if value spaghetti goes up in price etc etc. This will cause lots of you go girl twaddle from the squiggles and blue tickers and lots of lovely dopamine hits. Jack no doubt hopes this will lead to her being splashed all over the media showing off her FORENSIC knowledge of prices and phased out items, like a dog who says sausages.

Reactions: 35
Now that I can see screenshots I have 120 pages of receipts to catch up on!

Just off to tell my supervisors that they can expect my thesis some time in 2024.

Edit - THREADS not pages
Good luck 😂 it moves so fast I keep finding myself a thread behind, never mind catching up with old ones! Though the oldies are worth reading from what I've seen thus far

Reactions: 15
What’s the betting Jack comes out now with how she must have this new super strain as there’s no way normal Covid would be this bad and her temperature this high.

Today was written in the stars for her to continue to fool 99% of the British public into believing she’s an anti poverty campaigner/martyr.

@DinosaurSenior what odds are we offering on this one?

Ps. I just opened Insta and genuinely at first glance thought this was Covid Jack

View attachment 353204
@BeautifulTrauma We're 1/100 ON for this. That's one pound back for every ton we punt

In other words, it's a feckin shoe-in 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on surely the main reason SB can't go between her and his dad is because she has bloody Covid !!!! Or has she forgot ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
How come it’s acceptable for her to not include Aldi or Lidl as not everyone can get to them, but these same simple squiggles don’t question the yellow stickers?

Reactions: 42
Please please with a cherry on top, can somebody link to the picture of us on a grunka?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is quite a good article on the topic. I find it endlessly fascinating, but probably do it myself.

With JM, there's the added investment people have made (bought books, told others about her, shared tweets, etc) To start questioning her means that you 'colluded' in her lies or were 'too stupid' to see through her (inverted commas because I dont think that's true, but probably how people feel) . It's easier to go along with the lies.

Still on a mad grunk so unsure where this will land, but this is the same sunk cost fallacy that you see with MLM victims. They are often too ashamed to admit they've fallen for the scam so continue to plough money into the thing in the hopes that their fortunes change. All the while, they are losing money and friends whilst lining their upline's pockets. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Today has been quite the day. All I will say is if anyone deserves to spend Christmas alone it's JM.

I feel for anyone else in this position but I cannot and will not give any benefit of the doubt to this foul, bullying, con artist ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.