Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a Jack fan in the early days of her career and I could have sworn she did a budget xmas dinner just like this one before. I think it was a video for the Guardian but I can't find it. I just remember at the time thinking the tips like 'use a chicken instead of a turkey' and 'use big sausages instead of little ones' were really lame. Seems a weird that she's now 'perfecting' those recipes - ie just printing the same old crap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh, and EVERYONE is pointing out on FB that Aldi and Lidl are doing large bags of potatoes, carrots, parsnips and sprouts for 14p each. #forensic

Yes, why are you using Del Monte, Jack?

View attachment 352598

I think you are all familiar enough with her body of work to know under which picture I found this comment.

View attachment 352600
Oh it's so bad that these people do not know she is sponsored by delmont.

More adverting petal they won't be happy about this.

Reactions: 25
I've donated! So happy to do that in honour of The Sloppies!!!
Screenshot_20201219-085444~2.png

Citizen Jack, Comrade, thanks for the inspiration!
Screenshot_20201219-084858~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
It's given me a touch of Saturday eye-wets thinking that this bunch of ninnies is so kind and generous.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I assume she thinks that her Twitter followers are not the same as her Facebook followers and none of them have any sense of time?
Monday evening on Twitter vs Friday evening on Facebook:
When set against each other like this, it's clear as day that she's hamming up the sickness and using it to her advantage for sympathy and likes. She's a con-artist.

Edit: The big give away, by the way, is when she gets all defensive as she does towards the end of that second comment ''disheartening that people have nothing better to do than get snarky about it'' - this is the point where she feels the lie is being lost, the reaction not as fawning as expected or in other words she knows that she has been found out, so changes tack and resorts to playing the victim. She does it all the-bleeping-time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I do love that the '106 F' message gives met the annoyances twice, or two for the price of one. Firstly the nonsense of not using Celsius but Fahrenheit, and secondly the clear lie that with such a high fever she's working SUPER HARD under her lil weighted blanket.

duck off, and also, duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her followers in FB are how she describes us. They are VILE! They won’t let a single criticism go by without ripping the poor soul apart. Horrible.
57C02669-9364-4C37-B446-4E09CE530A25.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I was prone to exaggeration as a child and the 106 temp for a week is exactly the sort of thing I would have come out with. When I was about 10......

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Also a consultant told me once when my little boy had a temp fit that adult temp over 40 degrees is a medical emergency and that women don’t tend to get a temp spike as it’s the body reaction to infection and as we bare children we don’t do that as wouldn’t be able to carry a child as the body would reject it like a virus 👀 so many lies !
I am female and had a temperature of 41 when I had covid. The doctors that I spoke to over the phone couldn't care less, told me to just get on with it 🤷‍♀️ I am absolutely not a fan of Jack and agree that she is a massive liar but it is possible to have a very high temp and for it to not be an emergency.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20201219-093528_Samsung Internet.jpg
what a wonderful idea to honour the lovely @Switchstreetz hard work in this way! We really are a horrible lot aren't we? Totally feeding into the narrative of being a nasty bunch of trolls. Big hugs to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
the reaction not as fawning as expected or in other words she knows that she has been found out, so changes tack and resorts to playing the victim. She does it all the-bleeping-time.
Yes, this! Now that she's completed her final hurrah of the year and it's gone down the same way as her previous 2020 hurrahs (which is to say, badly), I fully expect one of her narc meltdowns to be incoming. She's so unappreciated, in her eyes. Plus the fact she no longer has to be on her best behaviour because, other than the ongoing punting of Mel Donte, she seems to have sweet FA lined up work-wise.

Just to add - thank you so much for The Sloppies, @Switchstreetz. It really was a beautiful thing, you absolutely nailed it. Twas a lovely weekend grunka and you're all a bunch of wonderful ninnies. Now duck off x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am out shopping today I will pop a few extra treats into the foodbank box in aid of the sloppies. Ps not slop will be harmed in the making of this donation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I am out shopping today I will pop a few extra treats into the foodbank box in aid of the sloppies. Ps not slop will be harmed in the making of this donation.
By treats I assume you mean vegetable peelings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey Jack, I played SimsCity for a few hours yesterday, was quite a nice dopamine hit as my citizens told me what a wonderful mayor I was, maybe better than pushing yourself when ill and setting your monkeys loose? Some of the comments on your FB page are really quite awful and bullying in nature. #bekind and all that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
To be honest these squiggles that are nasty to others in her name are the ones I would be having a word with deleting etc if I was her.( As well as the critical ones) The people that come on and are critical of her are one thing, but these squiggles jumping on them on her name on her work site looks awful, really unprofessional in my opinion.

I was just going to chuck in alot of yellow sticker stuff. Is that ok with you?! Are you not aware of my work .

I was just going to chuck in alot of yellow sticker red stuff. Is that ok with you?! Are you not aware of my work .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.