Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and EVERYONE is pointing out on FB that Aldi and Lidl are doing large bags of potatoes, carrots, parsnips and sprouts for 14p each. #forensic

Yes, why are you using Del Monte, Jack?

View attachment 352598
So her one job, the one excuse she uses to justify all of that tit food and the whole reason for her fame, fortune, the reason that apparently motivates her out of bed each morning and that which explains her continued success in the public eye is to provide the cheapest possible food for those in need, and she drops it in a heartbeat for a few pennies from Del Monte, of all people. She shamelessly sold out and is actively offering her loyal fans bad advice to keep the paymasters happy. How can her loyal fans remain loyal now, and how the duck can she look herself in the mirror. And this is the absolute state of a human who claims, hysterically and fancifully, that she turned down a 7 figure sum from Hollywood. She's just proven that she'd have snapped their arm off from shaking it so hard, what a deluded mess she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I need to say something about all of this temperature chat. When I had covid earlier in the year my temperature was constantly between 39 and 41.something degrees (can't remember what the max it went up to was, but I just looked through my photos and one showed 41.1. Yes, I know, why did I take photos?! I didn't share them with anyone, I just got obsessed with my temperature as it felt like it was never going to go down). It was above 40 for a few days.

Anyway, I felt unwell but didn't feel THAT unwell, i.e. I was able to get out of bed, make myself drinks, etc. It was very odd. Whenever I've been ill before with a high temperature I've been in bed feeling awful, so this was strange. I spoke to 111 and different GPs over the phone about my fever on a few occasions (this was earlier in the year when covid was still fairly new and they weren't really set up to see covid patients) and they weren't interested in seeing me, as long as I wasn't showing any signs of dehydration etc. So I can believe that Jack has a fever and that she doesn't need to rush off to hospital or anything. I did a LOT of reading into fevers at the time as I felt that I was being fobbed off, and from what I understand, if you know the source of the fever (i.e. covid) and your body is functioning normally (not dehydrated etc) then a fever isn't always a worry.

I still think it is ridiculous her going on about being the "most unwell she's ever been" and still posting on and on on twitter though. Those posts where she was listing loads of foods?! What an embarrassment.

Apologies for the long ramblings. Also, wtf is she on about, "been isolating for over a week"?!

• Wow
Reactions: 50
She's awake and tweeting. It's all about THE MEAL and it's too boring to screenshot.

Relieved she made it through the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
[QUOTE="Tabitha D, post: 3228776, m

It’s absolutely baffling that she has completely re-worked this meal from the version she did for St Giles Trust and the Express only last weekend.
[/QUOTE]

I did not read the Express article posted here closely. Did she specify Del Monte products in those recipes?

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Tabitha D, post: 3228776, m

It’s absolutely baffling that she has completely re-worked this meal from the version she did for St Giles Trust and the Express only last weekend.
I did not read the Express article posted here closely. Did she specify Del Monte products in those recipes?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, absolutely.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I had wondered if she would promote Del Monte by posting that when she was so ill with coronavirus she managed to produce x.y.z recipes using the products that Del Monte had shipped her, and leave everyone to figure out for themselves that they could buy similar items cheaper elsewhere. . Same for - No Deal Brexit - followed by recipes using Del Monte. She could then credit Del Monte for their charity donation

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Jack , temp that high is only in your imagination but it feeds into your fantasy of being a saviour to the poor masses despite fevered hallucinations.

Insufferable prick!
Imagine the massive dopamine hit that a narcissist gets from messages like this confirming that the lie has been successful and is is giving rise to the exact response and narrative that was hoped for. She must be absolutely, bleeping loving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh, and EVERYONE is pointing out on FB that Aldi and Lidl are doing large bags of potatoes, carrots, parsnips and sprouts for 14p each. #forensic

Yes, why are you using Del Monte, Jack?

View attachment 352598

I think you are all familiar enough with her body of work to know under which picture I found this comment.

View attachment 352600
Since when has she given a tit about what tastes better?! (Not that Del Monte does - it's just tinned fruit)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saw the Sloppies and I have to say, nothing prepared me for it!

I cheered, I shouted, I fist pumped the air...
I cried I stood and cheered.
It's absolutely everything you hoped it was going to be!

(Seriously though, great work! Absolutely loved it)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Morning all,

I just wanted to say that you bring me so much joy.

The Sloppies are an amazing piece of work, with so many things to laugh at. I'll never get over the horse.

Honestly, you have all made my life so much happier and richer since I joined you, I can't thank you all enough.

Now duck off xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m not checking tattle as much as I used to but it’s nice to see she’s still a Grade A prick.
The sloppies were wonderful. Thankyou. Now absolutely get to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They're constantly excusing JM's behaviour despite evidence that she isn't the wide eyed generous soul that she and they have decided she is.
Why do people do that, eh?

Does it make them feel connected to her or something? Is it too uncomfortable to think that someone you've been puting on a pedestal is full of tit? Does anybody know more about the psychology about this?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do people do that, eh?

Does it make them feel connected to her or something? Is it too uncomfortable to think that someone you've been puting on a pedestal is full of tit? Does anybody know more about the psychology about this?
I have read stuff about the psychology of it but can't find anything decent now! Presenting them with facts doesn't tend to help though I do remember that.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.