Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve just been to an actual awards ceremony, that was amazing! @Switchstreetz - Such fantastic hilarious talent from you, and many other Fraus, who I’m privileged to have shared so many lockdown hours with. Whiteheartnowfuckoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 71
Reactions: 43
Amazing! Thank you so much to everyone involved. Those screen shotters, lyricists, poets, recipe testers, face swap magicians, photoshop legends, and just general funny, wise, and awesome members of the 'orrible cabal, big love to you all

Reactions: 34
You bloody amazing person, oh my god!

Thank you so much for doing that, I do not have the words to properly express my gratitude. Honestly, wow, you've done such an incredible act of kindness and charity there and I'm humbled
It's such a pity that we can't set up a Just Giving page for the Trussell Trust without being .

Reactions: 27
Can someone tell me what the fuck packet spaghetti is? I know a lot of the previous stuff was NI foods () but this one is passing me by.
I'm guessing it's something like this. Slightly guilty pleasure of mine (but not served with any weird combinations of anchovies, eggs, or tinned mandarins!)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.