Jack Monroe #12 Eight thousand pages from her printer, this could take us through to winter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to who ever posted about Nadiya’s chicken on her insta. I wasn’t following her so went and had a look, am now a follower and those chicken recipes are all complete winners!
It is such a helpful post, one chicken, loads of meals that all look delicious and easy to cook.
I love the glimpses of her family life too, with the children learning to cook and her husband's comments and little notes, as well as her sisters popping up occasionally in her feed.. Very different to the way that JM talks about her partner and child, let alone her parents and siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s all happy again now?? It’s difficult to keep up.
It’s also now a week since she told us to look out for her new show, which was meant to start last Monday. Only a week later and it almost sounds like she’s given up on the shed broadcasting altogether. What the heck is going on with her?

Reactions: 15
Even when she’s gushing about how lucky she is she has to keep it on brand “cheap” 🙄
Oh for crying out loud - she really needs to pack it in. ‘A cheap pop up tent in just a rented garden ...’ blah blah blah. Cry me a river! You just need to be happy with where you are right now, you don’t have to keep winding up the violin-playing monkey. LOTS of people have had tit parts of their lives - and they never got over that hump - she clearly has - Christ alive, she had a two-week slot on a BBC show not that long ago - you are not poor love. It’s ok to say you’re comfortable. It doesn’t always need a caveat of poor me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anxiety is a luxury.. yep. Top bleep.
Is that a dig at Nadiya, given our love for her on this thread? She'll be apoplectic when she works out that her Twitter tantrum over JO led us all to DK and SK, and several sales of Shivi's book and none of hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh for crying out loud - she really needs to pack it in. ‘A cheap pop up tent in just a rented garden ...’ blah blah blah. Cry me a river! You just need to be happy with where you are right now, you don’t have to keep winding up the violin-playing monkey. LOTS of people have had tit parts of their lives - and they never got over that hump - she clearly has - Christ alive, she had a two-week slot on a BBC show not that long ago - you are not poor love. It’s ok to say you’re comfortable. It doesn’t always need a caveat of poor me.
The longer she keeps up the verbal tit, the more people will realise what a liability she is. She is literally her own worst publicity.

So she’s all happy again now?? It’s difficult to keep up.
It’s also now a week since she told us to look out for her new show, which was meant to start last Monday. Only a week later and it almost sounds like she’s given up on the shed broadcasting altogether. What the heck is going on with her?
she can’t possibly film until she’s painted the exterior!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else get the sense her relationship with The Guardian has cooled somewhat? Yes she has been featured here and there but hmmm... I just get the feeling it’s not like it used to be.

• Wow
Omg change the record!
Oh for ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ why is that even necessary? Why does she need to add in the 32x my income bit? We get it, IT'S RENTED, YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY IT,

NEWS FLASH, NOBODY bleeping CARES THAT YOU DON'T OWN YOUR OWN HOME AND HAVE TO RENT A 'crappy' BUNGALOW

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only person who cares that she doesn’t own her house is Jack. Seriously, does she feel like she’ll miss out when the Daily Mail do a story on her ‘JM in her £350,000 3 bedroom tin shed’.

Is the house 36 times more than your real or pretend salary. She doesn’t have a house because she thinks she should have a status home. She could buy a 2 bed flat or similar is being a home owner was that important for her. My first house was small and pretty inexpensive. But she won’t. Maybe her next sugar mumma will buy her one. Or put her on the deeds for hers. Does Louisa own property.

I’m so over her faux poverty. Just because you rent a house, you are not poor. Sure, Rihanna was renting in London. Get your head out your arse you absolute cockwomble.

Eurgh, I live near one of the most deprived areas in EUROPE and I can tell you the gardens don’t look like that. There’s no bleeping green space at all. She’s actually really pissed me off. I’m away to pet my dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would she need to show “SB” how to put up a tent if it’s a pop up tent. Easy, innit? My 2 under 11’s erected a tent (with poles) themselves last weekend

The tent might be cheap, but the swinging pod chair isn’t (bet it’s the landlords - just preempting that!)

Just reading some of the suggestions for “SB”... making a seaworthy raft? Stocks and shares? They all seem a bit obsessed with teaching about about insurance....that might be a bit awks

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.