Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it over?

Can we breathe again?

Can @Silver Linings get the use back of her hands?

I feel for those who had an early night/maybe do stuff other than refresh tattle on a night ( just me then 😶) and have that to grunka in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who’s putting money on her not going sleep now? 🙋‍♀️ So much more to add to that list Jack, don’t leave us hanging...you’ve not even mentioned Spangles ffs!
Oh god please let her do marathon or opal fruits because she “forgot “ they changed their name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Soooo, its a late night tweeting inane shite for likes and odds on that she'll suddenly be full of corona tomorrow...

Reactions: 29
Imagine in 20 years if SB is feverish and reminiscing on his childhood foods

'Sausages, sausages, sausages, sausage curry, sausage burger, sausages, sausages, sausagne, sausages, sausages '

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 99
I’ve just realised fake-delirious Jack reminds me of Samwise Gamgee from Lord Of The Rings when he’s reminiscing about the Shire (except he’s lovely and Jack‘s, well... not)

In this quote, Sam is Jack, and Frodo is all of us having to read these endless food nostalgia tweets

C16B2854-F229-447F-85FA-A16C940BF1B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20201217-233141__01__01.jpg

You're pretending to have a fever at a level which constitutes a medical emergency, should think you do feel 'a bit warm', you absolute melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
View attachment 350993
Well someone’s just remembered they are sponsored by Del Monte!
Oooh can we please have "sponsored by Del Monte" as the next thread title?

ETA I posted that before realising the food listing chaos went on as long as it did!

Her mum reads her twitter. I suspect some sort of manipulative narc love bombing is at play. What has she done this time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Imagine in 20 years if SB is feverish and reminiscing on his childhood foods

'Sausages, sausages, sausages, sausage curry, sausage burger, sausages, sausages, sausagne, sausages, sausages '
Carrot and Mayo sandwich, sausages, sausages, sausages, carrot and Mayo sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry to be a Jack apologist (again) but there was a very brief period in the 90s when they brought Lucky Charms out in the UK. They weren’t cheap but it wasn’t like, £8 a box like you see in American Candy shops etc.

I know this because I pestered my mum to buy some for about three solid months after the tv adverts (I even still remember the song) and when she finally relented they were absolutely mingin and I didn’t eat more than half a bowl. She was FEWMIN.

I’m a year older than Jack so it’s probably stuck in the minds of 5-7 year olds who were slightly fixated on Americana.

Regardless, she’s still middle class and still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I don't wish her ill health but I remain sceptical and posting a pic of her temp is absolutely pathetic

Sounds like Louisa is the nurse then. And possibly the target of Jack's fury too....
Grunkaing. 'Doing everything right' No, no you absolutely have not!

I still feel no sympathy for Louisa, but as ever, I hope SB is ok.

Sorry to be a Jack apologist (again) but there was a very brief period in the 90s when they brought Lucky Charms out in the UK. They weren’t cheap but it wasn’t like, £8 a box like you see in American Candy shops etc.

I know this because I pestered my mum to buy some for about three solid months after the tv adverts (I even still remember the song) and when she finally relented they were absolutely mingin and I didn’t eat more than half a bowl. She was FEWMIN.

I’m a year older than Jack so it’s probably stuck in the minds of 5-7 year olds who were slightly fixated on Americana.

I'm a couple of years older than you and I remember them too. The texture of the charm things was bleeping revolting, makes my teeth itch thinking about it even now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tell you what, I now understand why she can’t cook. Nothing on that list after her aunts’/grandparents’ meals is unprocessed, or takes more than two minutes to prepare. I bet her Mum’s long grain tomato risotto was Batchelor’s savoury rice as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Yes! I remember the advert and the jingle too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“REMEMBER SARA LEE GATEAUX?!”. duck off.
I'm not really sure when these were a "thing", but when I was younger (27 now), this would be my Birthday cake of choice. Anyway, there was a bake off competition at work a few years ago and one of the cakes looked quite nice and the manager (in his 50s.. surrounded by colleagues mostly older than me) said "come on, I can see Sara Lee written on the top there".. to which I HOOTED at. Nobody else laughed and he looked at me as if I was mad 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You just know Jack's going to use this as another excuse to shake the tip jar.

Also - this just came up on twitter :ROFLMAO:

Untitled 14.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.