Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been trying to fit those tweets to the tune of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start The Fire, or just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
107 was the peak?! bleeping bullshit, she’d be hospitalized and having seizures. bleeping liar.
I think she went for F to make it more “dramatic” but doesn’t actually know the conversion so she’s overshot realistic.

As a pain in the arse teenager I once heated my ear up with my hairdryer before taking my temp using our ear thermometer in order to have a convincing fever to avoid a maths test... I kept it in C though so I knew where I wanted 😂 I thought at the time my mum fell for it but in retrospect I think she just couldn’t be bothered to argue.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Each and every time you think Jack Monroe can't get any more ridiculous and downright embarrassing....she does. It's truly a wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
For duck's sake. I'm exhausted. Mentally willing Louisa to don a hazmat suit and brave the crappy bungalow's isolation chamber to wrestle the phones off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s still arguing with the world‘s least imaginative conspiracy theorists. It really doesn’t take a (lady) doctor to see that she’s fine 🙄

A163D565-91F1-4BC1-AE36-5419CC41A80F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She’s still arguing with the world‘s least imaginative conspiracy theorists. It really doesn’t take a (lady) doctor to see that she’s fine 🙄

View attachment 351211
Classic Jack. Simultaneously a teen AND a long serving blah blah blah.

Wise up Jack.

Weird that you can be all those things without being baptised? I am not familiar with that faith though, so happy to be corrected.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She deleted that tweet within a few minutes and then replied with a lengthier comeback, which she also now deleted.
The cringe kills me 😅
She only has one argument which she uses in every situation and boils down to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ETA she is a lucky duck if this is the illest she has ever been. Especially with RA. I had suspected RA in the past which turned out to be viral arthritis. I was bedridden with pain and fever and wishing for the sweet release of death.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If any of you believe she’s ill after today, I will pray for your souls at Shoebury Baptist Church, do a few Pie Jesus for y’all and pray for you to come into the light. She’s faking bleeping corona. We knew this day would come, I think pretty much since the first lockdown. Nobody be shocked!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.