Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone pls confirm for wee lil foreigner and Twitter stranger Scamsandwich: is she laughing about a deportation comment someone made after Priti P. said she won't see her family due to restrictions?
I believe so. I am not ok with that joke. I despise Priti Patel but it's not a laughing matter.

I can't bear Edgelord Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I believe so. I am not ok with that joke. I despise Priti Patel but it's not a laughing matter.

I can't bear Edgelord Jack.
Babe, same.
Thanks for your view. I also despise double standards Jack being all upset about what comes from Tattle, which she does not have to read anyway, and dishing out on others. But this is not the first time, as we know. Deportation 'jokes' are not funny and even more so if they take into account PPs cultural background.
Editing to make myself more clear.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
View attachment 351217
ETA - All cookie cutter/Satanist replies deleted.
A couple of days ago, I said on here that Jack keeps her faith on the down low, to avoid looking middle class, and to avoid awkward questions about how comes she didn't use her church's support networks during the Poverty.

Since we know she reads here, it makes me wonder if she is now talking about it openly, in order to counter what was said?

Also, she doesn't know what "gaslit" means and it's really bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 40
So I went to bed but I have insomnia, I get up and she’s been tweeting shite to numpties the whole time?
And now she’s reprising her “all Torres are fair game” persona.
I’m all for having a satirical pop at at Tory but not if I have to join in with the NF/BNP to get it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fir duck sake I just woke up and she still going ! been a giddy whirlwind of excitement since she got the positive test she literally has not stopped revelling in the attention since the have Rona post 9h ago , never seen someone jump for joy so much after a positive test before all while MOST ILL EVER BEEN how many more coloured heart replies to a generic squiggle “get well soon “ will there be?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No don’t go Jack...you haven’t done wagon wheels when they were really big with thick chocolate, or Cadbury’s spira🥕chocolate, TRIO bars with the advert where she sang TRIO, lean cuisine cottage pie, Heinz toast toppers on toasted soft white sliced bread, screwball ice creams with the chewy ball. Just hang in there, there’s so much more engagement you could be getting if you just...hold on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
No don’t go Jack...you haven’t done wagon wheels when they were really big with thick chocolate, or Cadbury’s spira🥕chocolate, TRIO bars with the advert where she sang TRIO, lean cuisine cottage pie, Heinz toast toppers on toasted soft white sliced bread, screwball ice creams with the chewy ball. Just hang in there, there’s so much more engagement you could be getting if you just...hold on
Now I've got the trio song in my head😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember when those lolly teeth were wide enough to actually cover your own? Oh, what larks we had, bamboozling other urchins with our candy-man grins. GOOD TIMES. BETTER DAYS. ORTHODONTIC ACCURACY.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She seems almost giddy, right?

I vaguely follow some other people with munchhausen by internet. They get high and so excited when they get props (wheelchairs etc) or attention for a diagnosis.

Now many people are happy when they’ve been struggling to get a diagnosis, but this is a totally different thing. Like, not relief but giddiness.

Does she have any clue what it actually means to be sick???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.