Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s claiming a top temp of 41.5 Celsius? 😳 That’s an astronomical fever for an adult. Kids can spike really high fevers (if my kids hit 41 I’d take them straight to A&E) but extremely high temps are a lot rarer in adults IIRC.

She claims to be maintaining a temp of 40 but is happily tweeting? The last couple of times I’ve had a fever, it’s been 38 and I felt too tit to do anything other than curl up in a ball.

This is all very very suspicious.
I am the opposite. I could be knocking deaths door and still be sitting at a comfortable temp. 😂 My husband however temperature goes ridiculously high if he had so much as a cold. 🤷

Reactions: 15
I think if Jack had a positive coronavirus test result we would have seen it.

Moving on to more important matters, I'm going for a denim look for The Sloppies but I can't decide if I want to channel Justin or Britney View attachment 350842
I'm Britney, @MancBee is Justin. #dreamdate #thesloppies.

(Sorry, dear Manc. I hope you know I'm not obsessed with you in a creepy way.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not a cookbook editor and perhaps I've been working on niche titles too long (attachment theory in polyamory anyone? Where's my wooden triangle?) but I just found myself half seriously considering a Tattle cookbook because that recipe for a vegan prawn cocktail that the boozy dragon just shared with me is written in a much more enticing manner than anything our mutual friend has produced.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
so she's had a positive test. which was inevitable quite frankly, given all the non-isolation and BB's positive test.

I hope she feels better soon. I genuinely think that it's nothing to lie about.

I do question how severe it is though, given her ability to tweet and her absolute need to be admired.

BUT, she's pissed me off no end with this. I've had to go into work throughout ~everything~ and I'm terrified the whole time. don't want to jinx it, but I have managed to avoid it so far. yet she's been all over the place and is now fishing for all of the sympathy for something that could have been avoided!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Everyone’s experience of the Rona varies, I didn’t have the high temperature (but I was sweating despite a low temp?)
I would not have said I had a rattling cough though. Not something often reported.
It really does vary, we have 3 friends go down with it recently, confirmed tests. Our male friend is young, super fit, marathon runner etc and he suffered awfully with it, it wiped him out for a couple of weeks. Our two female friends, definitely not fit, one a smoker in her 60s - barely touched them 🤷. She could well have it with only mild symptoms, but highly unlikely she's having coherent Twitter conversations with strangers if spiking temps that high.

Where Jimmy when you need him?!

As if she’s got actual Tattle members feeling sorry for her, let’s not forget this is the women who faked a black eye and went to extraordinary lengths wasting hospital time to prove how ill she was. No chance in hell she’d be able to keep a Covid test on the quiet.

Its also REALLY strange how she didn’t start isolating until Tuesday because of *reasons* yet apparently ’caught’ it on Monday?! Come on Jack, must do better.

I don’t believe a word of it, until I see proof of the test, she doesn’t have covid.
Yes. This, absolutely. I really hope she isn't ill.... but.... she's the original BOY who cried wolf, and we have the receipts.

If she's ill, that's must be unpleasant for her, but.... I just can't forget the irresponsible trip to Edinburgh, a couple of days after the

Jack, please stop tweeting all this shite.

Have some dignity, woman

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Only veggie rather than vegan but I will marry/shag/worship/whatever they want the person who comes up a decent faux prawn cocktail. There's not really much other meat I miss but that does cause me to have impure thoughts.
We'll have lunch after court ends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just checked Jack's likes and saw the one I screenshot the other day.. one of the users no longer exists??? Strange.

View attachment 350255

ETA looks like they may have just caused their own Twitter chaos and flounced 🤔

1608240410025.png

As if she’s got actual Tattle members feeling sorry for her, let’s not forget this is the women who faked a black eye and went to extraordinary lengths wasting hospital time to prove how ill she was. No chance in hell she’d be able to keep a Covid test on the quiet.

Its also REALLY strange how she didn’t start isolating until Tuesday because of *reasons* yet apparently ’caught’ it on Monday?! Come on Jack, must do better.

I don’t believe a word of it, until I see proof of the test, she doesn’t have covid.

1608240582771.png

Source.

1608240151588.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s claiming a top temp of 41.5 Celsius? 😳 That’s an astronomical fever for an adult. Kids can spike really high fevers (if my kids hit 41 I’d take them straight to A&E) but extremely high temps are a lot rarer in adults IIRC.

She claims to be maintaining a temp of 40 but is happily tweeting? The last couple of times I’ve had a fever, it’s been 38 and I felt too tit to do anything other than curl up in a ball.

This is all very very suspicious.
I totally agree.
My BB ate a dodgy chicken burger at Bangkok Macdonalds and was ill within a couple of hours.
His temperature was so high he could not lift himself up from the bed. The most scary thing ever.
Just do not believe that Jack would still be tweeting
My son could not have a coherent conversation. I was putting sopping wet t-shirts on his forehead trying to bring his temperature down.

• Sad
  • Heart
I would love to wholeheartedly believe that this is real. Not because I want Jack to have COVID but just because truthfulness is rare around these parts. Exaggerations abound. And I cannot fathom tweeting like my life dependended on it if I was 'the illest I've ever been'.

As always with Jack, none of it adds up.

Does anyone know how many tweets have gone out today, whilst Jack is having the worse case ever experienced?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.