Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh my Xmas work zoom party is at 4pm tomorrow so I might be a little drunk and sassy at The Sloppies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I've Amazon primed a pair of Jack's 'funny' cat socks and shall be streaking through the Sloppy announcements in a timely manner because I'm bleeping wild and crazy innit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
My Birthday suit 😆. I may wear a pair of fluffy socks if it is cold. I hope the dog doesn't need out for a wee .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack, I can only imagine this is the level of engagement you want from your website - community, trying recipes, the best face swaps, anecdotes, exchanging recipes, hilarious awards, a BOT, folk getting others through hard times with humour and empathy. I don’t think you’ll ever achieve this and there is no one to blame but yourself.
Slopbot is going to get right up in her niche and steal all her gigs in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can anyone believe THIS was THREE MONTHS AGO? It feels like a lifetime ago. And it feels like the worst thing that absolute twit has ever done. Puts cooking slop and pretending to have Covid into context, this was the life of a pet she messed with. bleep.

C364ED77-F1B1-4831-A317-849B84A63F4C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I do, Sorry! Friday was the most popular choice, so I'll be announcing the results at 8pm tomorrow 😊

Great choice. I will crack open my vintage Kombucha, and devour it with a light as a feather traybake. 24 minutes onwards - lard is ruled out at 26m 40s.

Dear Ninnies,

View attachment 350530

Love, Jack xoxo

News has already reached Scotland that they can relax in the knowledge that no unexpected visitors will be frequenting their chain restaurants over Xmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Finally I am getting into the festive mood!
What are we all doing at Christmas? Locking ourselves in the bathroom, possibly at the in-laws, to sing Pie Jesu in a Coven zoom conference? Only that we would not be able to sing bc of...laughter.
If only, funnily enough singing is one thing I have missed this year and no carol concerts 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Great choice. I will crack open my vintage Kombucha, and devour it with a light as a feather traybake. 24 minutes onwards - lard is ruled out at 26m 40s.

I can't verify that sorry, I couldn't bear to watch after the most awkward transition in the history of television; excessive pen fiddling, Jack chucking something across the table, muttering "great"...full body cringe territory....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.