Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone willing to take the risk ...make this and report back 😬??
I’m predicting bitter onion with a background of stomach churning fat
And how the duck does it thicken??
I honestly think I would feel like I was being disrespectful to an onion to put it in this gravy. All that effort growing to end up in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am dying at that revolting looking dinner and the commentary here 😂😂😂 woke my husband up I'm shaking so much trying to laugh silently. That nut roast looks like compressed used cat litter FFS. And food made with frozen waste veg bits from an open Tupperware so they'll taste of freezer. 🤢 No one gets themselves free from poverty by eating vegetable peel, does she really believe her poor followers should be eating what everyone normally throws in the bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
FOCUSED and PRECISE.

who are you even talking about Jack? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel a bit for BB. I can’t imagine Jack will be gracious if she catches Covid off her. She may be an adult with a full understanding of the risks of bubbling with someone who comes into contact with lots of people in a high risk area (as well as having a long list of Covid risky escapades of her own) but I picture it something like this.

Isolation in the crappy bungalow, a crappy play scene 6 (sign up to my patreon to access scenes 2-5 if I can be arsed writing them in between dinosaur naps).

J: you gave me it & I could have DIED, it was the WORST EVER, it was LONG.

L: I think you’re being a tad dramatic, you were completely fine, you were knitting throughout. Nobody could taste the slop. It was okay...Please stop tweeting this.

J: you could have KILLED me. You know I’m immunocompromised. They kept the Nightingale hospital open just for ME, Jackie McMonroe, writer, former activist, slop savant, accidental conqueror of covid fears...

L: this bubble isn’t working.

J: you can’t LEAVE, I could have DIED.
“Woman presses attempted murder charge after Bubble Buddy has the AUDACITY to catch COVID 19”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Veganuary people will not be happy that she is doing Veganuary.
They have pretty much erased her from history...
I remember feeling sorry for her when she retreated as a spokes person (that was before she started to annoy me after the umpftiest sob story), but jesus christ she's such a non-vegan now. She doesn't even seem to care if the vegans at the table have something tasty (they get a dry loaf with tinned manadrins and peels ffs).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I will tell you what is focused and precise Jack.

1. The unrelenting work our doctors and nurses do to get those who have contracted COVID better in what are quite frankly horrendous conditions.

2. The work the scientists around the world have done getting a vaccine ready to tackle this virus so our lives can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

I will tell you what is not focused and precise.

You posting what is honestly a hastily put together menu that does not constitute any items that could be considered either healthy or delicious ( in my opinion).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
is is just me, or is there still quite a bit of actual onion attached to those feelings?

and is that paper on the counter around the chaotic pudding? and probably underneath as a background? while things are on fire on top of it? fire safety jack strikes again!
quoting myself like a twit just to give apologies for my awful typo! feelings = peelings!

also, please, no one needs to make that gravy. it's bleeping gross

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I still don’t understand why it would be a veryyyyy long post? Blog? She has a blog, yes? Start with meat bla bla, then do this, bla bla. Divide things up into ingredients at the bottom of recipe. Surely nobody actually needs this recipe of how to make an insipid tasteless roast. Jack, you are NOT doing anyone a favour with that ugly pile of tit. Send the picture to your fifty shades of beige mugs patreons instead, love. Now duck off!

Reactions: 28
quoting myself like a twit just to give apologies for my awful typo! feelings = peelings!

also, please, no one needs to make that gravy. it's bleeping gross
You attached to feelings
Now they just peelings
Why peeling the feeling?
I cry
Why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I think she should be called a food assassin because she is good at destroying food
Maybe she is a food deconstructionist. Her slop could go on show at the Tate Modern. It would certainly rival Emin's unmade bed for messy, sloppy, eww factor.

Reactions: 15
I am totally in love with Slopbot sponsored by Mel Donte!
Slopbot's a brand bleep just like the rest of them. It's partially my fault for programming him to run on pure butter, he got accustomed to living the high life. Have I mentioned that we can all now enjoy the delicious taste of Mel Donte® Sitrus Calad, available at all major supermarkets?

meldone citrus salad.png

Looking at that drain trap gravy I've never been more glad to be vegan. Of course it tastes oniony, you put two onions in it you bloody pillock. God forbid you actually cook the onions down first to make them sweet and caramelised though. They even go soft which is normally her favourite state for a food item to be. Good luck drawing straws for who gets to replicate this abomination, frauen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
No one gets themselves free from poverty by eating vegetable peel, does she really believe her poor followers should be eating what everyone normally throws in the bin?
This sums up the disgusting attitude to poverty that she is perpetuating.

If they are hungry, let them eat the rubbish from the bins. It makes my blood boil.

But it also makes me feel so sad that her middle class and blue tick supporters think it is OK to even suggest poor people eat waste products. They should be ashamed.

Every day, a new low.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
That gravy is causing me huge anxiety.
I have a fear of the gravy running out before it reaches me. My sister is the same.
Places that serve 'jus' or smears of something 'wet' applied to my plate with a paintbrush upset me.
Gravy for 4? Me hole.
I need enough to float my roasties and throw a slice of bread in for moppage after.
That is just rude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I still don’t understand why it would be a veryyyyy long post? Blog? She has a blog, yes? Start with meat bla bla, then do this, bla bla. Divide things up into ingredients at the bottom of recipe. Surely nobody actually needs this recipe of how to make an insipid tasteless roast. Jack, you are NOT doing anyone a favour with that ugly pile of tit. Send the picture to your fifty shades of beige mugs patreons instead, love. Now duck off!
Take four frozen prawns and put in glass. Mix 50ml of cheap yellow paint with four BIG spoonfuls of Asda rice pudding and pour on top. Add one slice of ropey looking Del Monte tinned melon for a Maverick twist. Garnish with kale and plenty of black pepper. Enjoy!
Doesn’t have to be a long post at all?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That gravy is causing me huge anxiety.
I have a fear of the gravy running out before it reaches me. My sister is the same.
Places that serve 'jus' or smears of something 'wet' applied to my plate with a paintbrush upset me.
Gravy for 4? Me hole.
I need enough to float my roasties and throw a slice of bread in for moppage after.
That is just rude.
I love to mop gravy up with bread, it's my guilty pleasure. When I visit my partner's (upper) middle class parents, it's all I can do to stop myself nipping to the kitchen mid meal for a slice. I could just imagine their faces. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just saw a squiggle telling Jack she's been through it before and will get through it again. Didn't know Jack had already elevenerifed Covid but I suppose I should've. We will be hearing about how she 'worked through having covid for god's sake' and 'didn't even take a day off'. Can we have proof that you developed full symptoms and tested positive randomly overnight after SB was allegedly asked to isolate please Jack. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.