Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these JM posts, and her old friend, Edwina, has been trending all day with one simple line. More life in this old bird it seems than Jack's centrepiece.

Reactions: 61
Cos I’m likely to forget, will someone please remind me close to the end of December to suggest “Veganuary-ish” as the first new thread title of 2021.

Reactions: 61
THAT MAN was sorting out Xmas leftovers the other night.

he made a Hodgepodge Pie with all the leftovers from Xmas dinner. I do the same but it’s called Boxing Day Pie in this house.

He then made a sweet strudel with an orange butter brown shiver, crushed up leftover mince pies, apples, pears and nuts etc.

he served it with custard and ice cream.

It made me WANT to cook it...and he used shop bought filo pastry so it was a case of melting butter, grating a couple of clementines and the squeezing the juice in. He brushed the pastry with the mixture, added the ingredients and rolled it all up. It looked bloody delicious.

Reactions: 43
I came here to say exactly this! I’ve only watched the first one but I’m already fuming that they gave them free ingredients
There’s a show on Channel 4 right now called Chefs vs Corner Shop! Right up in Jack’s niche!? Or what COULD be her niche if she bothered her Mediterranean arse!

Reactions: 14
Why does she always say "canned" instead of "tinned" ? I've never known anyone call products "canned" weird.

Reactions: 28
Ginger scared the crap out of me when I was 8. It was having red hair that did it, as it made him 'like me' instead of a dead Egyptian.
He’s my first memory of anxiety, we were made to draw him on a school trip (in primary school!) which is really quite bad tbh. There’s also not much to draw he’s shrivelled up?

Reactions: 21
That was such a fun catch up

I have a theory that Jacked 'reworked' the Christmas dinner because we specifically mentioned the ridiculous portion sizes. She even tried to claim her portions are large because of her heritage to which I say

https://giphy.com/yDChhXhGE6Ma4

Reactions: 34
Unfortunately we are a family of very greedy goblins who have normal small pig in blanket plus big pig in blanket too! But I use butcher bacon and chipolata, obviously doing it wrong not using eyelid sausage & (cheap wet ) bacon

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.