Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is that a turkey?!!! I didn’t know turkeys were so tiny (I don’t eat them) and that prawn cocktail I just don’t know what to say

Reactions: 16
Emoji Jack makes me feel violently ill and that Christmas dinner makes me want to call the police and cry.

At least if she's got COVID she's finally gone viral.

Reactions: 68
The prawn cocktail how has she managed to make it look so....tinned?! It should easily be looking crisp and fresh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
There’s a show on Channel 4 right now called Chefs vs Corner Shop! Right up in Jack’s niche!? Or what COULD be her niche if she bothered her Mediterranean arse!

I would suggest that she has friends in high places but maybe she is calling in favours in return for not forcing these media connections to sample her slop. Slop around the clock on Christmas day leads to plop around the clock and nobody wants to subject themselves to that

Reactions: 17
Hope she was one of the people who stock piled toilet rolls

Reactions: 22
It all just looks so.....rubbery. Vegetable peelings - just why?
Imagine being vegetarian or vegan politely trying to plough your way through that sinister brick of old hamster bedding. The host turns to you and asks if you're enjoying it "yes-lovely" you lie and then they tell you it's made from vegetable peelings. I'm not sure what Debretts Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners recommends in this kind of situation but surely throwing your plate at the wall and storming out would be a proportionate response. I mean it's so rude "Yes, I spent ages making meat dishes for everyone else and just fed you peelings like a guinea pig because you're a fucking hippy"

Reactions: 81
It all looks like the remnants of food left over in the warmers at a bad pub carvery. Been sat there for hours on end and no takers.

Reactions: 42
I assumed it was something she’s knitted

Reactions: 39
Is the twist that the dog ate it earlier?

Also I (probably) had Covid (there were no tests) I could hardly walk or speak. Certainly wasn’t tweeting and knitting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.