Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry am only an occasional visitor to this thread now - is she back with louisa??
Kind of: Louisa was Jack's "bubble buddy", a.k.a. BB. She was spending 4 days aweek at Jack's. Now Louisa has tested positive for covid they're all isolating together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s as maybe, but it’s a big fat fail! That is one of the worst meals I have ever seen, it’s gross. how has she generated all that peel?? Cos the veg doesn’t look peeled, and she hasn’t topped the carrots, and on what planet is it acceptable to feed peelings to someone as a Christmas dinner??? 😱 as for the whitcherty grub in the starter 🤮

that is truly horrible, she may well go viral, if this gets out. I hope nobody actually wastes money on this abomination.
I’m gonna have nightmares

and somebody please alert the crash team 🤢🤮 are close to collapse, poor sods

sorry guys, I was so angry I didn’t realise I had my 1st thread title 🤗 thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Omg you guys I missed out on the end of the last thread and the Christmas slopfest but I am screaming at your comments.

THANK SPACE YOU!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Most people when reworking a recipe, or several, would make the food look better this looks decidedly worse than when it appeared in the Express on Saturday, that is a talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she re-working recipes she’s only just had published? I doubt the Daily Express own exclusive rights to a bunch of generic Christmas recipes. Is she admitting already they were tit and needed re-doing?

Pigs in blankets are so good because they’re tiny little addictive morsels. Nobody wants full-size sausages. Not everything needs changing. Also take the string off the chicken Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I have just watched the pudding video.

It wouldn't be out of place in The Shining.

I'm scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I missed this from the end of the last thread - what’s got a Tupperware full of onion peelings for? It gets crushed down ... for what?
To make stock overnight in the slow cooker apparently.

So how come she's mullering using a free range chicken now, instead of standing by her cheapy frozen turkey roast thing? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would it be really unkind of me to think she's revelling in the fact she thinks she's got covid? See I told you I was ill! Desperately ill, yet still "reworking" (it's a roast Jack not a 12 course tasting menu) from her sick bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We all saw a brain with sparklers floating in a bowl of puke and heard the Lost theme in the background, right? Right?

I don’t know what that was supposed to be. Dessert?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
💡 she has displayed her gift, she’s a food destroyer, I would be mortified if I produced anything even a quarter as bad as that, I certainly wouldn’t broadcast to the world.

sorry this has really set me off. (Mither, mither)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would it be really unkind of me to think she's revelling in the fact she thinks she's got covid? See I told you I was ill! Desperately ill, yet still "reworking" (it's a roast Jack not a 12 course tasting menu) from her sick bed.
Not unkind at all. She loves the drama. More drama than ITV that one.
covid symptoms must include loss of taste judging by the crap wielded out for people to copy at Christmas 🤮

Reactions: 18
Funnily enough when I had COVID I didn’t feel able to cook a roast dinner. She is such a liar.

Reactions: 41
I missed this from the end of the last thread - what’s got a Tupperware full of onion peelings for? It gets crushed down ... for what?
She is going to mix it with lard to make a festive Yule log for the peasants to eat, her recipe will go viral and break the internet. Or she could just Chuck them
In the bin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.