Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E055100D-9202-471B-BE14-F76B71447729.jpeg

“..when I grow up..” You said it, kid. You cretinous, smol-pixie-like, slop-slinging charlatan.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Getting a bubble buddy in who has got the odd travel and work commitment of her own to do is not a great idea either. She also had family over a few weeks ago. Not that anything was forbidden but hell, this does not qualify as overly or neurotically careful!!!
Bad that she is ill, I hope that everyone will recover/not catch it. And stop tweeting and get some rest when you are ill!!! I could not type with this kind of temperature and I don't have any ailments and conditions.
Again, difficult to get sympathy if you are generally a bit economical with the truth.

Reactions: 30
A friend had COVID and could only send a few messages here and there on the days they were feeling well enough to, certainly not every day, and it was usually a short reply to, 'Do you need anything from the shops?'. Another friend claimed they had COVID and was all over social media about it daily :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
@MancBee
The house smells like the funeral home where I saw my Dad before we screwed the lid on the box.
He WAS dead, we didn't just bury him for shits and giggles.
The dog left the kitchen and he sticks to me like a conjoined twin when I'm cooking
It tastes very salty, slightly sweet but surprisingly un-oniony.
Like herbs in hot water with half a tsp of sugar.
It leaves a greasy residue on your lips, like being kissed by someone wearing chapstick.
It needs some cornflour to thicken it but that will do nothing to improve the flavour.
Ten out of Ten will never do it again.
Oh my goodness, the pour video! It looks truly rancid.

You've made my day. Thankyou.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 350634
“..when I grow up..” You said it, kid. You cretinous, smol-pixie-like, slop-slinging charlatan.
Jack's mum hasn't been a nurse in over 20 years, things have moved on. I doubt she is aware of how to treat a Virus only just discovered. We have the same problem with my MIL. Her best friend keeps telling her what to do regarding medical matters. She retired from being a nurse 20 years ago too. The doctor, without fail, tells MIL "that is no longer how we treat X or Y".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have got a friend who I value for many many reasons but she is an incredible attention seeker when it comes to illnesses. She also has got every condition listed in a medical book and Corona provided a great opportunity to keep everyone on their toes ("I think I got it!!!/had it") and also keeping medical staff occupied. She also made a huge fuss claiming to be extra careful when she had more contacts than me. I virtually NEVER know if/when she is really ill which makes it difficult to show empathy and I am sure I have at least once rolled eyes when she had something real. Whatever it is, imagined or not, she is always incredibly upbeat when 'ill'.
Not that I am the standard for everything, but when I am ILL, I don't do much of anything anymore, texting and social media the least, but then, I am not an attention seeker.
Also I don't feel the need to prove anything.
A thermometer pic is not a proof, btw!
If she thinks she needs proof of anything she should think about why people do not believe her in the first place.

Reactions: 29
I don't wish her ill health but I remain sceptical and posting a pic of her temp is absolutely pathetic

Sounds like Louisa is the nurse then. And possibly the target of Jack's fury too....
I really can't stand the way she talks about her. Ugh.

Reactions: 21
Jack's mum hasn't been a nurse in over 20 years, things have moved on. I doubt she is aware of how to treat a Virus only just discovered. We have the same problem with my MIL. Her best friend keeps telling her what to do regarding medical matters. She retired from being a nurse 20 years ago too. The doctor, without fail, tells MIL "that is no longer how we treat X or Y".
This a thousand times. I've cadged updated guidance from a friend who works on an acute respiratory ward for the residential home I work in and it is evolving constantly. Especially the oxygen levels at which you intervene .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Release the doggos!

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 18.45.36.png

The correct answer was a bleeping nailbrush and guidance on handwashing before she takes out the whole of Essex with her grubby mitts but hey ho.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Apart from all the documented trips, extended bubbles, and photographers trooping through the crappy bungalow, she’s been fecking licking her phone to take photos. So, so very neurotic about germs and health 😭
But she never washes her hands! She’s a super spreader 😷 and where were the selfies in the designer mask? She’s one of the most blasé people I 'know' with regards precautions.

Reactions: 28
I don't wish her ill health but I remain sceptical and posting a pic of her temp is absolutely pathetic

Sounds like Louisa is the nurse then. And possibly the target of Jack's fury too....
“You were so careful”

Wtf?! Did they not see the extensive list of get out clauses??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 350624
“Practically ~neurotic~ about staying safe”?! Practically neurotic! Are you shitting me?
She is such a twit. Every single time I start to feel sorry for her she comes out with something like this. Also, what a ninny, the "illest she's ever been" and yet she's able to carry on mithering on about things on twitter. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.