Jack Monroe #116 Burger and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah you know what I mean, four thingies, pages, whatsits 🤯 she’s sent me all off kilter with her lack of chaos. Silver is probably relaxing in a flotation tank, listening to pan pipes! At this rate I’ll have to see what FOD is up to.
FOD - being unhinged and annoying the last
time I looked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was nothing in SB's dream burger that required being homemade, or hacked, or simplified. She could have bought each component cheaply and easily, or just made a special request down the local burger van.

Instead, she has to duck up something that doesn't even need messing with, by squishing some bollock sausages and calling it a burger. I bet SB was disappointed that she even managed to bastardise basic junk food.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
No update on her Insta profile where our frugal chum is still feeding a family of three on £20 every week.

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 17.46.37.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
FOD - being unhinged and annoying the last
time I looked 😂
Hardly unusual!

I rather got bored with him at the beginning of lockdown and now I have no idea what's happening there. Anything exciting happened or is he still scraping the bottom of the barrel of interest while numbers drop?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hardly unusual!

I rather got bored with him at the beginning of lockdown and now I have no idea what's happening there. Anything exciting happened or is he still scraping the bottom of the barrel of interest while numbers drop?
The last time I looked he was running through the woods like a Blair Witch victim 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We get onto some interesting topics when Jack is quiet and I agree with Pocah, it's nice to have a rest from her 😂
I'm here for the handbag and hair loss products. You can keep your big girl bras to yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
While it is quiet I would like to share what I saw on twitter. I cackled and then proceeded to attempt to explain why it was so funny. The person who made it has nothing to do with Jack, but I would like to hire her to make Jack related memes. Enjoy!
DF5DEC9B-A1FE-4FB0-A299-F41DFE5D96C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is she saying she is a stalker fan of tinned potatoes?

I am lost.

ETA I now cannot get this (or the song) out of my head

The slop’s gone cold I’m wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up the window
In my crappy bungalow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wonder which Jack would win in a fight. I reckon Cockney Jack would try and use banter to escape combat. Landslide Jack could be unpredictable and therefore dangerous. Obviously Slopbot would have them all in a rumble.
my grandfather is dead
MY grandfather is dead
Well MY grandfather is dead
BUT MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD
NO MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD!!
MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!
MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD

*repeat forever*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The slop’s gone cold I’m wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up the window
In my crappy bungalow
And even if I could, it’d all be brown
But my postcards on your wall
They remind me that it’s not so bad
Not so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
They all share one thing - the smiles and facial expressions don't look genuine, they look forced. It doesn't matter what is happening around the edges, whether it be make-up or hair or even in the touched up photos, it all just serves to frame her one feature that is authentic and fixed - her cold, dead eyes.
I find her eyes scary, like a shark😱

• Wow
Reactions: 24
And even if I could, it’d all be brown
But my postcards on your wall
They remind me that it’s not so bad
Not so bad
Dear SKL, I wrote you but you still ain't callin', I left my two mobiles, my email, and agents at the bottom. I tweeted Matt AND his wife, they must not have got them. Anyway, get to absolute duck I'm taking a break from TV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.