Jack Monroe #116 Burger and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and this pineapple brand are a match made in heaven. The tagline should be:

Pineapple goes with everything just try our delicious recipies and find out.

Sardine and pineapple cheese crumble is our new favourite. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't even link back to the picture for fear of seeing it again but I may need some therapy after seeing the tuna filled peach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The pineapple-themed ads have begun! Who wouldn't want this DECORATIVE METAL PINEAPPLE ICE BUCKET, GOLD perfect for storing tampons for £75?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everyone needs to make money to feed themselves and keep a roof over their head - but Del Monte?? Seriously! They’re one of the scummiest companies on earth, and a huge contributor to climate change, apartheid, soil destruction and general cuntishness.

She sells books, writes for papers and magazines, makes money from her website (despite pretending she doesn’t) and is generally able to make better collaboration choices IMO. They’re cunts, both. This, from the Twitter queen who has never promoted local businesses or any form of ethical buying, and feeds her kid a load of tit, not surprising really. I’m just amazed that this type of overt money grasping, and questionable values is so adorable in the eyes of her faves, the liberal bourgeoisie.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ahhh, Jack's toast has fallen on the butter side up yet again... Del Monte....whyyyyyy?! It's all going to be about cans again...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🚨🚨 someone in my real life just used the term "eye wets"..

Hoping a secret Tattler having a laugh and not just a silly sausagne!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Well I tried to answer my Hellman’s question myself but gave up, do you know how many times Hellman’s is mentioned on JM threads??

I worked out it was June, but don't know how long it was supposed to go on.

I also discovered she had a skip on the drive in June, is it the same one? Or have there been many?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly wouldn't give a tit about whether she worked for Del Monte or not if she didn't preach how ethical she is and also how much of political and anti-poverty activist too? Like the way Del Monte have treated POC and black people around the around the world... so with your "anti poverty activism" you only care about white and eurocentric countries? Ok bab. But I suppose we saw that when she compared herself to Tanzanian women.

But not going to lie... I'm buzzing for the awful concoctions she's going to devise 😂 I'm going to put my money on some sort of pineapple bread. Or if that's too solid, pineapple bircher.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Hellman’s was only 6 weeks. So much chaos in those 6 weeks. Ouchy Mouth, cut foot, “white as mayo”... can’t remember if the poor kitten was during that time too. Six months of calm will be a miracle.
Did she actually do six weeks? Or was it cut short?

Reactions: 11
Two more stories on Instagram, both Cooper-related.

Has she been told to stay off twitter?

Does she think insta is nicer (ummm....)?

Is every post going to have a ❤, 🥰 or some bursting cartoon thing?

Reactions: 24
I honestly wouldn't give a tit about whether she worked for Del Monte or not if she didn't preach how ethical she is and also how much of political and anti-poverty activist too? Like the way Del Monte have treated POC and black people around the around the world... so with your "anti poverty activism" you only care about white and eurocentric countries? Ok bab. But I suppose we saw that when she compared herself to Tanzanian women.

But not going to lie... I'm buzzing for the awful concoctions she's going to devise 😂 I'm going to put my money on some sort of pineapple bread. Or if that's too solid, pineapple bircher.

She is so gonna do pineapple bircher 🤢 Stop giving her ideas Fraus!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.