Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to discuss the photo she's just posted on Twitter.
I have no words. She looks like a cross between an old woman and a ten year old boy. I don’t know how she manages it.

Edit - duck me, her top lip has just had a trip to her mate hasn’t it! It’s huge! Is it ouchy mouth of the result of some filler?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
HEY LOUISA! YES, YOU LOUISA, MY ERSTWHILE BUBBLE BUDDY. LOOK AT WHAT YOU WALKED AWAY FROM. BET YOU CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT A VICTORIAN CHIMNEY SWEEP IN A TOO TIGHT CORSET CAN YA?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Do other cooks constantly post selfie’s for attention?
Her lips look very swollen and hairdressers are open. She should go to one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I put a shirt on obviously!" yet is happy to post a pic without a shirt. jesus wept.

i am unspeakably (genuinely) jealous of how fast and nicely her hair grows.

Reactions: 30
I understand that. Even as I am, I still get jobs done, even if it’s right up to the last minute (submitting an assignment at 5 to midnight the day of the deadline is standard for me)
I still face burnout at times and have to stop and put myself away somewhere quiet.
The exhaustion, pain and fatigue sucks, but there’s alway a way around something.
I wrote an entire uni assignment on my phone laid flat on my back once, and had it uploading to one drive so it was appearing on my laptop screen in real time (so cool!) because I couldn’t physically sit in a chair at my desk.
There’s nearly always a way.
For Jack it seems there’s nearly always an excuse.
Sometimes people think that she is cosplaying and stealing lived experiences like yours to convince that she has these challenges too, for sympathy and in turn for the grift. So comments you read here are nuanced with that fact too rather than being unsympathetic of people who really do struggle to concentrate or focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Do other cooks constantly post selfie’s for attention?
Her lips look very swollen and hairdressers are open. She should go to one.
I think the hair is the only decent bit of that photostrocity. Does she think no ones ever seen a photo of her before? Because that isn’t her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's doing the very obvious and well known stance to make her look skinnier. Collarbones popped forward etc. And it might just be the angle but it looks she has forgotten to put false lashes on one eye?

ETA spoiler

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.