Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the photo she's put up......she does realise that we've all seen what she actually looks like thanks to the GQ video right?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her self esteem must be in her boots. She is always on the beg for people to like her pics she is such a teen. Like for looks or is it rate for looks. I can't remember.

Reactions: 27
She’s got more heads than bleeping Worzel Gummage - shame it’s always her “daft head”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What even is that top thing?! I mean is it a thermal vest. Why is she posting pics of her in her Underoos? Isnt that sort of thing saved for a lovers eyes or am I even moe old fashioned that her?!
It is indeed, she's just inadvertently missed off @Channel4News whilst uploading her post

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But Louisa knows exactly what she looks like, she saw her only a few days ago. It would be like me sending a picture of David Gandy to my partner saying look at what your missing.

I look as much like David Gandy as she does to that picture. (I'm the dead spit of him obviously 😂)
Yeah but does Jack know what she looks like? Honestly think she spends so much time in her fake twitter/insta world, she's got a totally warped view of how she really looks. Also she's probably expecting a deluge of comments saying how gorgeous she is (oops, most of them are about the hair, sorry Jack 🤷‍♀️) and that will make Louisa jealous...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine posting a photo of yourself wearing £190 worth of shapewear whilst still trying to pretend that you can't afford butter.
2020-12-03 17_27_55-The Outer Body _ Bodysuit _ Shapewear _ Heist Studios.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
there’s some blurring round the tops of her arms - assume where she’s tried to make them thinner.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh God. Why is she taking her clothes off again? Is it the sideboards birthday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

New thread, if someone wouldn't mind doing the honours with mega recap and Jack for Dummies link?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.