Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday: let me tell you about the 37 layers of clothing I have to wear because of my arthritis
Today: anyway, here are my nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
this vest has shades of the too-big sports bra made famous by the sideboard pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
HEY LOUISA! YES, YOU LOUISA, MY ERSTWHILE BUBBLE BUDDY. LOOK AT WHAT YOU WALKED AWAY FROM. BET YOU CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT A VICTORIAN CHIMNEY SWEEP IN A TOO TIGHT CORSET CAN YA?
But Louisa knows exactly what she looks like, she saw her only a few days ago. It would be like me sending a picture of David Gandy to my partner saying look at what your missing.

I look as much like David Gandy as she does to that picture. (I'm the dead spit of him obviously 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Im grunking but I have got a few of the Sophie Conran pieces and they are lovely but I live near the factory shop and they really WERE cheap (triangulate away).

Reactions: 21
But Louisa knows exactly what she looks like, she saw her only a few days ago. It would be like me sending a picture of David Gandy to my partner saying look at what your missing.

I look as much like David Gandy as she does to that picture. (I'm the dead spit of him obviously 😂)
Louisa has seen her in real life and know she looks NOTHING like that.

Reactions: 24
Her bottom lip is lumpy and she’s getting those obvious nasolabial folds that people who go mad on the filler get (think Leslie Ash). She needs to find a better aesthetician, or preferably save the money she would have spent on creating plumper lie buffers and start buying butter for SB’s packed lunches.

That collection of crockery is bleeping astonishing and evidently costs a bomb. Her house deposit is teetering in Cotswold cabinets (and “in the shed”).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m large of breast so I don’t understand these garments which have an outline for where the boobs go (as mine do not fit in such spaces) but does she keep buying ones that are too big? She never fills them. Or is this the fashion these days?

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.