Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frauen I’m stuck in the Vergangenheit but is this job on the list??👀
093CF44B-9321-4B42-9177-ACA83FD503F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
good satan, this is all entirely too much!

also 🔺️no one will but, remember when I said my user name was part of my pet name? boo is a big part of it too! and i am Not Happy that she is taking my name in vain!

*shakes fist*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, go and read to him, or something, since you tweeted constantly throughout that special after-school time you spoke about.
It really does read like she spends all of her time with her pretend people on twitter.
Her son must just look at the back of her phone all the time and what about BB, did t they bubble because of extreme loneliness and yet poor BB is sitting alone while she's talking shite about broken plates.

I am not selfish in the slightest but honestly imagine the fake excitiment that Christmas morning.

Friend, I got you the expensive computer thing you wanted .

Her I bought you your own bowl that I will out some reheated slop in. Hang on....*tumbleweed*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reader, I was a windowdresser in Debenhams. No creativity involved at all. The instructions got sent to us every week, and I spent a lot of time dusting, and hoovering up dead bluebottles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I’m going for 12.30am but sincerely hope not for the sake of Silver’s pirate thumbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s giddy with the glee of interacting with us.
I reckon she's been so bored of having to pretend to be an adult and interact with Louisa every night without her phone. Now BB has LEFT she can get back to her *actual* secret language - leaving us hidden messages in her tweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.