Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A piece of furniture not from the Cotswold co? Has there been some sort of mistake? A glitch in the jatrix?

Reactions: 35
That chair. She prob swings herself round on it shouting "you're fucking fired!!!!!!" and imagining JO down on his knees pleading for another shot

Reactions: 45
My dad was the same. His doctors decided he'd do less damage to himself by drinking a moderate amount instead of swinging between cold turkey and insane amounts. When he died a couple of years ago, he was already missing one leg and they were considering amputating the other one. Diabetes, liver failure, heart problems, none of it stopped him from going back to the booze. His body basically gave up.

Reactions: 52
second one from bottom? With the moustache?

wow. Not a great photo tbf...
Ah ok, apologies to all.
I genuinely thought that pic with the blurriness was a man holding SB.
I've put my glasses on and can agree it is a pic of Jack at her brother's wedding that she has very publicly shared with the entire world in the past.
I offer a new counterpoint to the cabal....
The pics show EVERYONE bar her foster siblings.

Oh and her brother and SBs father are not there either in the 'casually' plaved photos.
So not deliberately placed there for the cabal or anything .... https://giphy.com/9DxgOgcyOaRY8CItCi

Reactions: 17
I too know someone like this - calls herself an empath but just wants to talk about herself for hours.

I told her a personal story that honestly it still hurts to talk about once (in the context of it was a similar situation to what she was saying she'd been through with a guy so i knew how she was feeling and was trying to explain what helped me) and she just made a kind of offensive comment towards me but in a jokey tone, before immediately segueing back to her sob story. After that I had her number.
The vonny-a-like colleague i mentioned in another thread also calls herself an empath all the time...
In before jack adds empath to her bio

I've met so many wonderful empathetic people, and they have a habit of focusing on others' good qualities and being far too humble downplaying their own, rather than drawing attention to themselves with a title like empath.

Reactions: 25
Cooper looks pissed, and who can blame him? His nose looks brambly again too.
No more squares on the wallpaper coloured in?

Of course it was 3 miles. 3 is the magic number.

Reactions: 26
ickle cooper whooper has to keep ickle jack company cos she has the bluesies cos the meanie ninnies won't let her have buttery wuttery and she's all chilly willy in the draughty waughty roof

Reactions: 44
Why would you say "About 3 miles if I recall correctly". No one cares how far away the shop is, why one earth would that be something she'd have to recall?
There is a thing about giving too much/precise info when people ...

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.