Jack Monroe #11 Look for the bare depressipes, the simple bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hooray, my plants are here @heretoreaditall2019 ... am going to unpack, then will provide photo.

I also have a hedge to trim (not a euphemism), and a cake to bake if I feel constructive enough, so must stop bitching on the internet.

Have a lovely day you awful people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Super mega late to this party but I'd like to be played by Claire Danes, please.

Happy we're probably not being sued as individuals but will still plan court outfit just in case.
You’ll look “grate” in that costume 😂 I’m so sorry 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As Saturday Kitchen ended I just noticed that Matt didn’t have his note cards that he needed when he did the daily show, main reason I noticed was because he had nothing to slam onto the bench with a huge sigh when the show ended!
Probably because he also needed to have Jack's lines in front of him to prompt her! "Jack, what's that Jack, Jack you next, JACK..."

• Haha
Probably because he also needed to have Jack's lines in front of him to prompt her! "Jack, what's that Jack, Jack you next, JACK..."
That’s exactly what I thought! My opinion, your honour, I haven’t contacted any of the production team to ask them...but I assume that they will be called as witnesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm off for a walk in the sunshine then I'm going to make lasagne. But I don't have any lasagne sheets. Tattlers, could I use printer paper instead? x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hooray, my plants are here @heretoreaditall2019 ... am going to unpack, then will provide photo.

I also have a hedge to trim (not a euphemism), and a cake to bake if I feel constructive enough, so must stop bitching on the internet.

Have a lovely day you awful people.
We’ve no doubt ALL got a hedge to trim. When that’s read out, your honour, it needs to be accompanied by cymbals, FYI.

• Haha
I think she said she'd saved it to Google docs... Though before that she threatened 'us' that she'd printed the lot. Who knows with her 🤷
Exactly....MORE lies!
And she has the audacity to accuse us tattlers of making things up!
Look love, NOTHING you say adds up what so ever!
Everything's constantly for dramatic effect.

Reactions: 12
I'm off for a walk in the sunshine then I'm going to make lasagne. But I don't have any lasagne sheets. Tattlers, could I use printer paper instead? x
Yes, but you’ll need 8,000 sheets and some spunk. Substitute with actual posh béchamel if you must, but I’ve never tried it so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes definitely! And wallpaper paste in place of milk and flour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes definitely! And wallpaper paste in place of milk and flour.
Who has wallpaper paste, though? Jack is accessible to all doncha know. You get some wallpaper out of a skip, then paste it onto your crappy bungalow walls with tinned carrots mixed with oats. Bosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope her lawyers are having the time of their lives reading through these threads. So pleased we can provide some lols for them during this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm currently in a state of panic tattlers!
I don't know how to start a new thread and feel like we're breaking every tattle.life violation there is to break by posting here now!
Somebody release me from this hell, I'm begging of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve loved the Scottish food chatter! I read Deborah Orr’s book and found out what a piece and jam is.

Does anyone eat / enjoy black pudding or is that old school now? One of my earliest memories (and first of Ireland tbh) is crying in a butcher’s shop when an uncle was buying some and explained to me what it was, I was bleeping terrified of it!
When I was at primary school we took a “play piece” to have at break but I don’t know if that’s a regional thing.

I don’t like black pudding but my husband does. If we were having a full breakfast somewhere and he didn’t get black pudding, he’d be miffed. I like a tattie scone though

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.