Jack Monroe #11 Look for the bare depressipes, the simple bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was at primary school we took a “play piece” to have at break but I don’t know if that’s a regional thing.

I don’t like black pudding but my husband does. If we were having a full breakfast somewhere and he didn’t get black pudding, he’d be miffed. I like a tattie scone though
LOVE a tattie scone. Couple it with haggis and whiskey sauce and I am a happy lassie indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Leaving aside the utter hypocrisy of the first statement, given that she milked the Hopkins case to the last drop for attention, her claim to be working 160 hours a week is... interesting. Maths is not my strong point but doesn't this mean that she only sleeps 8 hours a week? I smell :poop:. Also note the crappy response to an innocent and complimentary question. :mad:

View attachment 121182

Also, major eyeroll at this:

View attachment 121187
“Let me have my moment in the sun” that makes no sense - what moment? What sun? I haven’t read the article but I don’t get the strength of her response. And I really don’t think that post was from a troll!

“Let me have my moment in the sun” that makes no sense - what moment? What sun? I haven’t read the article but I don’t get the strength of her response. And I really don’t think that post was from a troll!
It wasn't from a troll at all but of course anyone who has an opinion on anything to do with Jack is a "troll"
Perhaps she was referring to the Sun newspaper? (snork)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.