Jack Monroe #11 Look for the bare depressipes, the simple bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning my little naughty tattlies. I see the shrinks and therapist on speed dial tweet has been deleted and 8000 A4 pages have been saved. Lay them side by side and it is enough to reach Saturn (snork)
Or used to decorate the walls of her shed. She already has the glue.

8000 pages - my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A trick that really works well (without a pressure washer) pails of hot soapy water with some vinegar if you have it. Or you can use bottled lemon juice. Snork. Just throw it on the patio, use a broom to wish it around and voila! Top tip from my old boy.
Oooo. Thank him from me. I will probably go in tomorrow. I'm not sure it will be as satisfying as the contained violence of a pressure washer, but that's my fault for letting my other half walk off with the pressure washer. He even sent my photos of his pressure washed steps the other day. Such a tease.

Reactions: 5
And I think that was the crux of that whole debacle. The fact that she published a better version of the very same book and people could get it quicker than her crowdfunders. She tried to claim (mental) health issues for the delay, but it doesn't really wash if she managed to "properly" publish a book at the same time.
To be fair, she's not unique in this. A lot of kickstarters and crowdfunders suffer from being badly planned. Doesn't excuse her behave though.

Reactions: 11
Isn't Shivi simply delightful? Articulate, relaxed, informed - great interaction with the lead presenter. A real natural - I could see her co-presenting. 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yel

Shivi is a breath of fresh air on the show and I love her outfit 😍
You've either got it or you haven't, and she's got it. With a bit more experience she'll be a top live TV presenter.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You've either got it or you haven't, and she's got it. With a bit more experience she'll be a top live TV presenter.
She is lovely, and I like the look of the gumbo. And her trainers.

Reactions: 12
Two weeks of Matt and Shivi on another run of Daily Kitchen Live would be excellent, going by this.

Reactions: 14
Handy hint for anyone burdened with an excess of ham. This is one of my free recipes available to one and all on the internet. You're welcome.

Can you substitute the ham with weetabix and the cheese for tinned chickpeas?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Planting twelfty billion seeds?

I'm a little excited today. My <sad face> late night shopping from last weekend is being delivered this morning. Pretty, pretty houseplants all for me!
OOOH where did you order from please & what did you get? Do a show and tell when they come pls, I‘ve been yearning for plants during lock down!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.