Jack Monroe #11 Look for the bare depressipes, the simple bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn't, because it didn't happen.
IIRC there was a lot of love for those she was working with - loads for Matt(!) and lots for other guests. Lots of love for Shivi and her freezer skills and those silicon bags, the gardening lady, disappointment when no Nadiya....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jack has form on “instructing my lawyer”.

Remember she said she had done that in anticipation of Jamie Oliver stealing her recipes for his show? She had insider information about it. Hilarious but true. Deleted but I took a screengrab ;)

How did that case work out I wonder?
Weird. I was just thinking about that. More from the point of view that that in itself seemed a rather libellous thing in itself, particularly from one ‘professional’ to another, with a large public platform, rather than some grumping about grated corned beef from us nobodies.

Reactions: 9
A court case would be interesting, simply because of the publicity that it would bring to tattle.

All influencers are very timid about mentioning the site, because they know it brings people here and then eyes are opened to their behaviour.

That Lime Goss article has all her tweets saved and evidenced, I wish some of the fan club would read it objectively and with an open mind.

*I wonder how many other folk who have threads on here are in her DMs telling her to just ignore it all..

Reactions: 23
And in any event, just saying “it’s all lies!” should NOT be sufficient to get anything deleted. At the very least, the person asking for the deletion should (1) be specific about what the claimed lie is, and where it can be found; and (2) provide evidence as to why it is a lie (and if they can provide evidence, they should hope that there is nothing out there that contradicts it - a bit of an issue with Jack, given her history of inconsistent statements).

Reactions: 15
Weird. I was just thinking about that. More from the point of view that that in itself seemed a rather libellous thing in itself, particularly from one ‘professional’ to another, with a large public platform, rather than some grumping about grated corned beef from us nobodies.
Yes, I thought it hinted at reflecting very poorly on her partner in particular because that is the obvious link to Channel Four. (Just saying that’s what a reasonable person would have guessed from the tweets). Hinting at dropping your partner in the tit with their work is so not ok.

Reactions: 7

Remember she said she had done just that in anticipation of Jamie Oliver stealing her recipes for his show? She had insider information about it. Hilarious but true. Deleted but I took a screengrab ;)

Accussing someone of IP theft is libel, Jack. You really need to think about the can of worms you're about to open...

Reactions: 19

Remember she said she had done just that in anticipation of Jamie Oliver stealing her recipes for his show? She had insider information about it. Hilarious but true. Deleted but I took a screengrab ;)

Wasn't she threatening legal action with THAT MAN because he made pesto out of salad? :rolleyes: I'm not even joking, only a fraction of her messages have been saved here. Imagine if twitter and Instagram opened up the vault to all of the deleted ones, it wouldn't be pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Accussing someone of IP theft is libel, Jack. You really need to think about the can of worms you're about to open...
Accussing someone of IP theft is libel, Jack. You really need to think about the can of worms chickpeas you're about to open...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Posting that you have been 'on the brink of suicidal' for weeks on a public platform is pretty intense. If someone who knew me spotted that, I would expect the police to be at my door in 3-2-1...

Reactions: 24
I hope Jacks not got any plans tonight because the speed at which this thread is progressing, she's going to be printing out a bleeping novel at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Posting that you have been 'on the brink of suicidal' for weeks on a public platform is pretty intense. If someone who knew me spotted that, I would expect the police to be at my door in 3-2-1...
For sure, but if she was like this for the last few weeks, someone surely would not have let her take the BBC gig. Come on.

Reactions: 9
Hah! I am so easily led that I instantly went to seedaholic (not even reading to end of thread) to see if it was back open. Did I miss the window or are you utilising another dealer?
I know this isn’t the time and forgive me courts but I bought some wildflower seeds for the garden, have either of you grown them before? Have you got any tips - we have nice new earth to mix in with the existing “bed” should I just mix it up and chuck the seeds in and pray? How often do you water?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.