Jack Monroe #11 Look for the bare depressipes, the simple bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her fans have been talking about killing us and the only evidence of harassment of work colleagues is from her own friend Ruby who she said nothing publically about it and seemed to let it slip.

These lawyers will rinse her of her daily kitchen money in an hour just reading the first thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Didn’t realise she’s tweeting the head honcho I thought it was all still simply being eluded to.

It seems very clear she just wants the threads gone which feels different to the first round of threats which felt more like she wanted contributors bankrupted with the “legal action is very expensive ladies” tweet. Which was then contradicted with her message that some of the posts were funny. But clearing the posts seems like an achievable legal goal so makes sense?

The thing is, we can’t delete our posts. We can’t even edit them after 10 odd mins of publishing. If we all deleted our accounts our posts would still come up. It appears she wants the threads gone, and the only people who can do that are the site themselves...
These threads are going nowhere!
I haven't sacrificed weeks of my time during lockdown contributing to this to see it scrapped!!!
.......Oh wait Jack's already screen shotted and printed it all out.
Phew!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Comments here have largely been opinions on the appeal of her recipes; her presenting skills (or lack of); her own multiple inconsistencies over the years regarding jobs/health conditions/finances; her food knowledge (mince, sourdough etc.); her online campaign in light of Jamie Oliver’s show; her disastrous Kickstarter; safety issues (garlic in the microwave, that camp stove) etc. A court case would examine each of these against the truth, and I am pretty sure she would not want that.
It is OK to have an opinion on something, even a negative opinion - that is NOT the same as bullying/abuse/harassment/trolling.
And the Katie Hopkins case was completely different, essentially a mistaken identity case. And let’s not forget that even there, the judge made some criticisms of Jack’s social media conduct.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There is absolutely no way she has got a case against Tattle/us. She has an over inflated sense of her power to sue people, based on her one successful case (which she did deserve to win).

Reactions: 20
I’ll car share with any Midlanders for the journey to court , I’ll bring the corned beef sarnies .... actually I won’t , I’ll buy from Marks, fancy!

Nearly forgot myself for a minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn’t realise she’s tweeting the head honcho I thought it was all still simply being eluded to.

It seems very clear she just wants the threads gone which feels different to the first round of threats which felt more like she wanted contributors bankrupted with the “legal action is very expensive ladies” tweet. Which was then contradicted with her message that some of the posts were funny. But clearing the posts seems like an achievable legal goal so makes sense?

The thing is, we can’t delete our posts. We can’t even edit them after 10 odd mins of publishing. If we all deleted our accounts our posts would still come up. It appears she wants the threads gone, and the only people who can do that are the site themselves...
I for one would be very angry if the threads etc were to go. No one is forcing Jack to come on here and look at anything, just like we are not forced to go to hers and look. She was on the BBC, paid for by us and we are allowed to voice our opinions on how bad, or good it was. If somethings seemed hinky we are well within our right to research it. Everything posted on here was widely available on the internet.

Reactions: 23
Honestly ladies I swear to god I'm going to have to go and change my knickers in a minute, I'm laughing so hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
I for one would be very angry if the threads etc were to go. No one is forcing Jack to come on here and look at anything, just like we are not forced to go to hers and look. She was on the BBC, paid for by us and we are allowed to voice our opinions on how bad, or good it was. If somethings seemed hinky we are well within our right to research it. Everything posted on here was widely available on the internet.
I wouldn't worry about the threads going anywhere. I think tattle are used to getting a threat of legal action everyday and know the law far better than Jack.

• Heart
Is it harrassment if you go looking for negative opinions about yourself in the middle of the night on a gossip forum?

Jfc.
That's the thing, unless there is something we aren't seeing and people have directly harassed and intimidated her/employers/colleagues. In which case, where's the proof that it's someone from here?

Reactions: 10
Jack has form on “instructing my lawyer”.

Remember she said she had done just that in anticipation of Jamie Oliver stealing her recipes for his show? She had insider information about it. Hilarious but true. Deleted but I took a screengrab ;)

How did that case work out I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"can't be arsed giving it the attention tbh" - that bodes well for the court case eh, chaps?

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 17.21.39.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ll car share with any Midlanders for the journey to court , I’ll bring the corned beef sarnies .... actually I won’t , I’ll buy from Marks, fancy!

Nearly forgot myself for a minute.
I do love a M&S petrol garage, they always feel like such a luxury when you stumble upon them in the wild. Same with a Starbucks drive through 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.