Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see how that would be a reason. I was thinking more when applying to Jack, as her reasoning of “I was poor so I hoard food” or “I never had security so I want it for SB” doesn’t tie in with “I didn’t have money so I can’t stop spending it now” if that makes sense?
I’ve deffo over spent before and I don’t think there’s shame to be had in that because everyone makes mistakes. But I’m more interested in the inconsistencies where on the one hand she apparently waits years to be paid and has no money but is very frugal, forensic and careful, but on the other she apparently has to lock her money away from herself because she has no control of her spending. The two don’t tie up for me.
Yes for sure the inconsistencies are what make you think this is cosplay

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t want you to feel at all that I was commenting on your own situation dear heart, I hadn’t read your comment before I posted and wasn’t really thinking beyond the lying Turd Monroe 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And this is what it boils down to isn't it. She's appalling with money and this is why she is "poor", nothing to do with losing her job or being a single mum. She's literally just shite with money. Mum and dad probably stopped giving her money early on when they realised she pissed it up the wall and that's why is bitter about them and why she didn't ask for help. They were probably like "what happened to that £1000 we gave you last month?", and she probably spent it on a Viv Westwood (RIP) dress whilst her kid went "hungry".
Exactly this, put far more succinctly than I could manage

Reactions: 16
I have just been thinking I had a chat with my mum about the way she and my dad worked so awful factory jobs in favour of what they wanted to be doing whilst we grew up and her response was interesting she said,

"Money and childcare" they worked horrid jobs so they could keep us, pay their bills on time and look after us. They didn't get benefits or much help as everyone else in the family worked so they had to work around eachother. I know it harder for single parents but I know many who still work crappy jobs to pay their way and they all say the same for security.

People who need financial security don't usually go for the jobs with the unsteady pay. They find something they will ensure they pay their bills every month and feed their kid. Even benefits get paid monthly and the recipients have to dish it out accordingly. I am not saying it's easy but at least they have a fighting chance. Free lancers are usually people with money to fall back on if they have a quiet month whether it's another salaried job or equity in houses. Etc

• Heart
Reactions: 32
also can't find the print screen but her getting annoyed at people laughing at her expense, fraus that bingo really wound her up looool
Jack Bingo was an absolute delight 😄

i think a narcissist would weirdly kind of enjoy feeeling hated by a large group because they can twist it into them being the victim, or "im someone everyone else is jealous of so they try to bring me down" ...but being teased
/memed by people must do her nut in because we're not taking her seriously at all 😄

or when we all start focusing our attention on each other rather than her, THAT'S when she gets annoyed 😄 i reckon she was well jealous of Nibbles and Loppy getting all the love on here

(loving the profile pic by the way, i didnt recognise you without that yellow circle!)

Get her Squig!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don’t want you to feel at all that I was commenting on your own situation dear heart, I hadn’t read your comment before I posted and wasn’t really thinking beyond the lying Turd Monroe 💕
No I know lovely, I’ve talked about this before and know the canal don’t mean people like me I would rather the admitted she’s had a problem with over spending caused by poor mental health that is more understandable and believable than the knots she ties herself in trying to explain. You’re a little love this is just for you I know you love em

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I definitely get the ‘was poor so I hoard food thing’ from personal experience but that’s sooo not the case with Jack as despite what she’d have squiggles believe, she lives a very different life to the one she portrays online. All those leftover items ‘carried over’ from the month before... with pretty much the same budget. Sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No I know lovely, I’ve talked about this before and know the canal don’t mean people like me I would rather the admitted she’s had a problem with over spending caused by poor mental health that is more understandable and believable than the knots she ties herself in trying to explain. You’re a little love this is just for you I know you love em

What did you do to my faaaaaaaaace 😂 no but I love it, much thanks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she doesn't like roundabouts why doesnt she get off the bike and push it along like a pedestrian for that section? I cycle a lot and still get intimidated by junctions etc and do this all the time.
Doesn’t fit her narrative, she can’t squeeze the cash if people don’t feel sorry for her, struggling miles, through flood and treacherous terrain, just to grab the yellow stickers. Then heroically dragging it home.

cycling in 5 mins doesn’t cut it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It's a hose and it's winter. My outside tap is actually turned off due to the frost and the risk of it freezing. Just wait till next summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seriously though, how does Louisa cope with living with someone who apparently enjoys being so pathetic? Isn't Louisa quite a big deal in the professional world? Jack does not reflect well on her at all 😱
Just a suggestion-sell the bike that you can’t ride and buy some butter. Sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
why is the hose 'out'?
It is nearly Christmas so no one is watering the garden.
Unless it never happened?
Or BB left it out in April. You remember that period in time when she was The Artist Formerly Known As Mrs J/Louisa.
Why is she using it to randomly tweet a pass ag and unnecessary comment?
Why, just why?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
It's a hose and it's winter. My outside tap is actually turned off due to the frost and the risk of it freezing. Just wait till next summer.
Err HOW will she clean useless BB’s smeary tea towel marks off the pizza oven and hammock??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OH HOLY tit.

I've caught her out on the funniest and most pointless lie.

The bullshit about paying for shopping with GoHenry? Which is a card produced in partnership with Visa (according to their website)?

On her Asda receipt yesterday it says she paid by Debit Mastercard. She's tried to blur it out but left the tops of the letters.

What. The. duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 144
why does she put bacon in all of
SB's meals? if i was giving my daughter bacon sandwiches in her packed lunch everyday i honestly think her school would have a word
Agreed @blurstoftimes - my son loves bacon, he likely gets it once a week at the most. Such an unhealthy thing to be feeding him all the time. I suppose it’s vegan-ish so perfect to take into school, and he likely begs for that instead of that repulsive sandwich spread she made

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.