Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she put bacon in all of
SB's meals? if i was giving my daughter bacon sandwiches in her packed lunch everyday i honestly think her school would have a word
It's awful, in all ways.

Today's meals for SB could well be: bacon on porridge for breakfast, bacon sandwich for lunch, and the pork, bacon, carrot, swede, kale and black bean stew for dinner.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Why are all her spoons tarnished? What an odd aesthetic choice.

OK, I'll say no more about her cutlery, I can feel waves of unease starting to drift out from Manchester...
THEY DON'T MATCH AND ARE FILTHY.
hhhhhnnnnnggggg (whatever that's supposed to mean)

Sorry for that, what a thing to wake up to, dirty, tarnished, mismatched cutlery. I was enjoying my morning coffee too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It's awful, in all ways.

Today's meals for SB could well be: bacon on porridge for breakfast, bacon sandwich for lunch, and the pork, bacon, carrot, swede, kale and black bean stew for dinner.
Correction! Pork, bacon, carrot, swede, kale, black bean and weeks-old flat diet coke stew

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
A squiggle shares:

Enb2OzsXEAASd1U.jpeg
Enb2OzjXYAEsZdw.jpeg

The masturbatory intro. The use of Pringles to add vegan deliciousness. The image of someone eating hot cauliflower on public transport. Where to start?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Well done Jack, you've got up early (for you) and are posting some envelopes. Posting it on Twitter so people can give you a pat on the back, for literally just doing what people are paying you for. But because you've got ADHD RA ASD we are supposed to be ever so grateful you've made the effort.

Reactions: 44
E9B216CD-3531-4DE8-B469-6FF440ABB9C5.jpeg

Hold up Pt.2. I thought she only had tea & coffee ‘v occasionally‘. Obviously apart from the v v strong coffee every morning, the coffee SB helps to whizz the milk for, and now this LITRE of tea? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
A squiggle shares:

View attachment 320906View attachment 320907

The masturbatory intro. The use of Pringles to add vegan deliciousness. The image of someone eating hot cauliflower on public transport. Where to start?
I had macaroni cheese (as it was called in the 70's) with cauliflower years and years ago. Probably a couple of times a month. It was one of those things you cook when you couldn't think of anything more exciting to make.

It is not new, not a Jack invention, and putting smashed up crisps on top does not imply it is a new recipe.

ETA It's a bit bland too, something that fills you up and is easy and quick to eat. Hardly something to wax lyrical about.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
A squiggle shares:

Also, for some vegans, they don’t want the taste of meat, they find it offensive.

If she had done any research at all into what it means to be vegan she would realise that there isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” and that sometimes, just sometimes, a bit of care and attention is needed.

What I am writing doesn’t really express what I am thinking.... Mrs Tunnel is fine with the meat free Richmond sausages but a vegan ex-colleague would have recoiled in horror at anything resembling meat.

She is like a bulldozer with the way she gets on board with the next “in-thing”.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A squiggle shares:

Cauliflower mac 'n cheese - invented it, mate. (This is tedious, but Jamie published a recipe in his 30 minute meals in 2010. And he didn't claim then to have invented it - probably because he didn't. )

• Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 320911
Hold up Pt.2. I thought she only had tea & coffee ‘v occasionally‘. Obviously apart from the v v strong coffee every morning, the coffee SB helps to whizz the milk for, and now this LITRE of tea? 🧐
I get up at 6ish every morning. What does she want, a medal?

If these are just going into a post box, why make two trips? She has a huge backpack and those two extra bags she bought yesterday.

If they have to be weighed and are over the counter, what post office is open at that time? And the point about the huge backpack and extra bags still stand. Once again it doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
spotted this and thought I would share

Narcissists do not have empathy and there is a strong view in mental health that a narcissist will not take help and therefore will not change & has no interest in changing. They are created, not born.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Delurking for the first time ever because finally angry enough at the manipulation to not care about her feelings. I always knew she knew what she was doing—but the going on and on lying about the $20 shop is infuriating (among the other infuriating lies).

American, former fan, wondered why I couldn’t get my budget anywhere close to $10 per week when she could. I’m a far better cook and economist and love food. 🙄 Also a single mom in a high cost of living city with no sideboard addiction.

What tipped me over the edge tonight (of all the things) was soapgate. I dated an abusive sociopath a year and a half ago. He was from Wales which isn’t pertinent to the story but funny just because I’m chatting you you lovely British fraus. ☺ Anyway, he lied about his soap. We met in the states. He said something about using the same kind of laundry soap as me. The natural crap without fragrance. I went to visit him in Wales a couple of months later. The mask slipped the first night and I was scared out of my mind...

Anyway, I ended up finishing the week out there because I rationalized his behavior due to some personal tragedies he had. So it goes. I’m glad we never lived in the same city. Annnywayyyy, I did laundry there. The soap was super fragrant non-eco save the whales stuff. What a thing to lie about. Lots of that stuff.

I could go on and on with their similarities, and also in criticism of JM’s behaviors, but SHANT because I have to start watching the British Baking show and finishing my drink.

To the frau who called her friend’s mom, you did the right thing. That’s true love and friendship.

Back to likely lurking and not carry on too much here.

Oh! And I had unfollowed JM prior to the JO debacle, I couldn’t stand the way she acted and she seemed like a compulsive liar. Occasionally I’d visit her page and the JO thing happened—laughable that she thought they were on par with each other cooking/presenting wise. And that’s what brought me to this thread.

Oh but one more thing—what happened to the pig person?! Sometimes I skip pages! In a later thread it was said they were blocked or something and I was wondering what I missed as they were active for awhile and I liked hearing about the pigs 🤣

Also SHEEP. 🐑
Welcome international frau!

Ngl I suspect a lot of... weird... British men go on geographicals because it’s easier to lie in a new country / with a new life. I have a wild story (tbh it’s my NY friend’s story) about lying British men in America but be careful they’re likely all tapped x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Too late, she is the something terrible.
I was just going to say the something terrible is the rest of her day on Twitter 😂

Have a lovely one Fraus. I think my head needs a walk and a cup of coffee. Hope nothing CHAOTIC happens whilst I'm away 👀

Reactions: 26
So did she slow cook the various brown and green concoctions over night? They will literally be mush won't they?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I had macaroni cheese (as it was called in the 70's) with cauliflower years and years ago. Probably a couple of times a month. It was one of those things you cook when you couldn't think of anything more exciting to make.

It is not new, not a Jack invention, and putting smashed up crisps on top does not imply it is a new recipe.

ETA It's a bit bland too, something that fills you up and is easy and quick to eat. Hardly something to wax lyrical about.
Definitely not new and not invented by Jack! I often cook macaroni cauliflower cheese for my boys’ dinner (with peas added too because I’m fancy) and while they don’t declare it the tastiest thing they’ve ever eaten, they do sometimes ask for seconds

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.