Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! Can testify to everyone's comments that launching a mental health magazine and - more importantly - keeping it alive is incredibly hard, expensive and probably not worth it...
I gather that the lying slopslinger won't be getting commissioned for an article then, given her deleterious effect on people's MH?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come to think of it - what makes it a curry?!
Isn‘t it that disgusting chicken curry she made on DKL just without the chicken?!

Still, I wouldn’t serve that to the birds outside. Speaking of which, that’s sort of the colour they drop from a height on my car first thing in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yet again, something Rumplestiltskin would eat before going to terrorise someone.
That's it I'm done. Laughing so hard I think I need an ambulance! If a thread can't be called "Yet again, something Rumplestiltskin would eat before going to terrorise someone" then I demand a town square is named after it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I had high protein noodles with a vegan chilli and mint and chilli peas for my dinner.

Exactly. You don’t need to beat the backside out of a dish beyond all recognition to actually eat something you enjoy.

Reactions: 17
WHY IS EVERYTHING A STEW OR CURRY?

DOES SHE HAVE DODGY TEETH AND CAN’T HANDLE TEXTURE?

*Soz for the caps, I’m hoping R Jackie sees it and answers in a subliminal Twitter message.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know absolutely nothing about this area but didn't she take testosterone for a period (Fnar!) of time?
I have read that even after stopping it can banjax a menstrual cycle.
She may not have to bother with such products.
Testosterone taken (in this context) as an HRT needs to be closely monitored & the person has to undergo regular tests to ensure the right dose is given to maintain results.
If the person decides to stop the treatment or the amount is too low then the menstrual cycle will restart after a while.

*I'm not an expert, this is just from my understanding*

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.