Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of the canal have signed up or ordered something tonight?! 🙋‍♀️ Clara will be wondering wtf is going on
I’ve been eyeing up the website, too! She’ll be wondering why a cabal of nasty, hate-filled, trolls have rocked up and started a soap buying frenzy. Perhaps Jack’s neighbours could buy her the next doorstep bar from dear heart Clara?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cosy Cottage alert - Can anyone recommend a shampoo bar for greasy hair (for my daughter). Also a shampoo bar for dyed hair (me)??.

Reactions: 11
Diet coke chicken is a famous slimming world meal which loads of people like for some strange reason. I know you can poach gammon in coke, I tried it once and it wasn't great.

I really don't know why you would want to add something full of sweeteners to your food.
I love diet coke chicken as its a bit Chinese in taste, but that's an abomination

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cosy Cottage alert - Can anyone recommend a shampoo bar for greasy hair (for my daughter). Also a shampoo bar for dyed hair (me)??.
I use any of the vegan shampoo bars and I have dyed hair. I have a monthly subscription and I think that’s the cheapest way to do it. The ones they sent me to start with were lavender but I had a few lemon grass ones as well.

I think you get ten per cent off and free postage if you buy monthly. The shampoo bars last ages so I give the spares to my mum

If you message them on Facebook they will let you know the best ones to use.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 320359
It’s a twenty pound calculator you disingenuous twit.
It really annoys me when she makes a fool of people on her Twatter (oops, the not swearing is going well) - especially when nobody can even disagree with her without her melting.

Looks to me like the cage holding the flying monkeys has been opened again and it’s not cool

Reactions: 28
Sold it, sold it!! Ffs, why couldn't they just give it to her (nb. The probably did)

Our daughter and her husband have just moved and their corner sofa no longer fits their living room, it's only 2 years old and lovely, they said we could have it if we wanted it for free (if won't fit ours either), but isn't that what families do, help each other out?

Not in my family - my sister sold me her 2nd hand sofa when I really needed one. She wanted actual cash.

Needless to say we don't talk much now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
92C1E968-160D-4219-B266-D6B4E2C6E661.jpeg
2AE3BAB2-AFA1-43F4-877F-9FE708E46E37.jpeg
889BC604-7C7D-468D-ADAE-BA5D9E8C2845.jpeg
8044870D-D616-4679-83C9-105DF3D2807A.jpeg
3270DB4F-1CCB-4231-BEF5-C791DBAED7EF.jpeg

I’m not entertaining myself. I’m constantly and newly horrified by her. What a piece of poo.

(Context)
059800E6-CF5D-4565-8BAF-3C58CEF163BD.jpeg
93371982-8340-4F1E-83E8-D39C134DED77.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Screenshot_20201122-222540.jpg

Not sure what deal is with high profile news heads retweeting JM so obscured them...

Reactions: 14
I went to watch the This morning debacle and was nudged by the almighty algorithm to watch a similar Phil Vickary segment. He did meals for a family of four for a week for 37.50. He said it was really hard and they had spent until 9pm the night before sorting it out. Guess who I believe.
The poor are not feckless JM's beloved guardian had a long piece on how good the poor are at budgeting , based on research a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Kale in a slow cooker overnight because it cooks at exactly same rate as swede. Right Jack.
i fully believe that due to her swollen adenoids she has zero sense of taste or smell therefore has no idea what any of the tit she produces actually tastes like and poor SB worries about her throwing a narc tantrum so fakes enthusiasm... but how the duck does louisa deal with eating this rancid slop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.