Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a difference between sensible and just plain mean, reminds me of my relative who grew up during the war years, had umpteen pensions yet chose to live on cheap tinned meatballs and switched the lights out when he left the room to go to the toilet to save money.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Someone said on here that she hadnt posted much food. There we go!

Also, chinese curry.. so a box of mayflower powder or paste then? Another favourite of slimming worlders

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry chums, I don't know how to do that highlighting thing and at this stage, I can't be arsed to learn.
So, was she dismissed or did she resign or did she, indeed, flounce?
I think really I need to invoke this at this point

20201016_185523.jpg

but also, I think we need to remember that this is Jack's world, so the truth is somewhere in between

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is bugging me soo much had to mute for a bit. What a bore. Just poor me poor me all the time. Why dont more people call her out. She asks why people get annoyed with her. Her answer is right there. Every single thought on twitter.

Reactions: 32
Love if you really don't care what people say ignore ignore, ignore and carry on with your life. Stop talking b****ks

Reactions: 26
List post incoming....

1. Why would you put flat Diet Coke in anything?

2.Are these 3 pictures of the same “meal”?

3.No, just no on all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
List post incoming....

1. Why would you put flat Diet Coke in anything?

2.Are these 3 pictures of the same “meal”?

3.No, just no on all of this.
Diet coke chicken is a famous slimming world meal which loads of people like for some strange reason. I know you can poach gammon in coke, I tried it once and it wasn't great.

I really don't know why you would want to add something full of sweeteners to your food.

Reactions: 22
I buy their stuff as well. I have a standing order set up for them. They are really nice people as well. I had trouble with my standing order and Clara who owns the business phoned me and sorted it out.
Thanks for the information about Cosy cottage. I’ve signed up for their emails.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.