Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walks with a stick unless she wins a court case and runs out for her photos without it... Mmmm..
Sounds like a possible J.1g come down. Just an opinion, of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Massive screenshot dump, sorry kids...

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.21.42.png

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.21.55.png

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.22.06.png

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.23.18.png

I do agree that Sia has massively put her foot in it here (this is what happens when people spend too long in LA, I guess...) but as usual Jack takes it as her chance to make it all about her.

Also LOVE how she references here and NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Bullshit Jack. But good attempt at deflecting attention away from your own atrocious behaviour. I am sure you will get lots of sympathy from squiggles. Maybe it would do you better in the long run to actually look at yourself in your sentient mirror and admit that you have done things that are wrong.

Pretending that this is all due to your disabilities is disgusting.

Maybe don't surround yourself with enablers that stop you growing as a person?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't think I've ever seen her go a DAY without complaining, moaning or spouting some more woe is me tit. It is RELENTLESS.

For the love of God and all that is holy, just please shut the duck up. I'm begging you, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
the sia thing's a complete mess, but it has precisely nothing to do with jack.

how dare she jump on that just to crowbar in lies about us. oh and making sure she drops in all the ailments to encourage the squiggles to get their wallets out.

i'm actually properly angry

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
View attachment 317660
Actually no. Most of the criticism is about your lies, pretending to be poor and taking money from people who are actually poor.
Just to be clear, my angry response is at Jack not at you Lilamay

This just pissed me absolutely off. Of course no one else in the world has problems as bad as bleeping jacks’s. No one else has ADHD and has to hold down a job anyway. No one else is socially awkward. She is the one who is ableist because she uses disabilities as excuses for being a tit person.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
So I've yet to be medicated for ADHD but how come Jack's medication doesnt even touch the sides of her symptoms?

Genuinely if a frau on ADHD meds can confirm this isn't normal for me? Because if not that's very concerning!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Ah she can duck right off blaming her faults and crappy personality on alleged ADHD and autism. head.

Constantly seeking praise and validation from strangers? Narcissism. Placing yourself at the centre of every issue and shouting over the voices that need to be heard? Narcissism. Creating drama to broadcast to thousands on Twitter for attention? Narcissism. Largely neglecting your followers that pay your bleeping wage, as you'd rather kiss arse to blue tickers that you perceive as having higher status? Yeah that's narcissism too. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 117
Didn’t know ADHD was an excuse for acting like a twatty, sugared-up toddler who lies, steals from poor people and sleeps in until lunchtime most days.

BRB, just off to tell my boss that she can expect me online at 2pm next week with a bindle of stolen pension books over my shoulder and recently topped up lip filler.

ETA @LavaFlake - it’s not normal, believe me. Medication should stop most of these things (to an almost miraculous extent). She doesn’t have ADHD which is why it doesn’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Omg I know that I’m a harderfaster stan account but seriously YES! As if she wouldn’t have had that in the origins story from day dot if it was true? It’s a convenient bolt on!

Mancbee and the 3p cola made me hoot, because there are so many of us in recovery at the post court date soirée can we have JM’s bush tucker challenges instead of drinking games?
Bolt on is literally the perfect description of Jack's ever expanding origins story and list of ailments! Glad we've got @Falkor (and the ovine frauen and herren) because it's a never ending story 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack - you really need to start being honest, if only with yourself. There has been no rooting, or mulling, you simply have had no incoming TV interest.

View attachment 317474
ADHD is just to blame for EVERYTHING.
Massive screenshot dump, sorry kids...

View attachment 317664

View attachment 317666

View attachment 317667

View attachment 317669

I do agree that Sia has massively put her foot in it here (this is what happens when people spend too long in LA, I guess...) but as usual Jack takes it as her chance to make it all about her.

Also LOVE how she references here and NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT.
And she is using ADHD as an excuse for EVERYTHING. I'm not saying it doesn't contribute to may difficulties she has to face and overcome BUT she is describing it like it defines her and disabilities don't have to do that!
Plus the bullshit that we all spout on here are truthful responses to what she is doing and saying not made up tattle... but real time communication about what she is throwing about here, there and everywhere.

Jack, love. You don't have to put yourself through reading here. You could just not give a tit and get off your defensive high horse and actually put all that time in energy to completing things off your wallpaper.

Declaring on Twitter that we are still all out to get you, won't change anything, what will actually happen is MORE squiggles will see the light when they come to defend you and there will be more of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.