Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have attempted a few of Jack's granola recipes, and they never hold together. They taste ok, but definitely not in a crisp, granola type way. Once again, her textural issues get in the way, and it's just too soft.
Granola is also super bad for you. I know a few people who have bowel troubles due to eating it regularly.

It's not something I would want to promote. Whilst I agree it is nice but it's definitely something that needs to be eaten in moderation.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I once babysat a kid who google searched “nakid ladees” which still amuses me.
When my husband lived at home with his parents, he had a Macbook for university (fancy). His older (!!!) brother asked to borrow it because their Mum was on the 'family' computer. Off he goes upstairs and then brings it back.
We checked the history straight away.

He had searched on eBay just the word 'boobs'. Not any specific boob related items y'all. Just BOOBS.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
When my husband lived at home with his parents, he had a Macbook for university (fancy). His older (!!!) brother asked to borrow it because their Mum was on the 'family' computer. Off he goes upstairs and then brings it back.

He had searched on eBay just the word 'boobs'. Not any specific boob related items y'all. Just BOOBS.
on eBay 😂😂😂
Too short
On bleeping eBay 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Was he hoping to purchase a pair?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.