Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debatable - coming to you live from a field on the north coast of Scotland where I've patched 5 out of 11 nibbled bales and am now waiting for my second roll of silage tape to warm up under my jacket!

View attachment 316344

Anyway, this is Loppy.

View attachment 316345

She's the last of 3 pet sheep given to me by a neighbour who was moving away and couldn't take them with her, she's about 12 now. I think every winter it's going to be her last and every year she proves me wrong!

She and Nibbles are best mates.
View attachment 316346

And the last named sheep is my flock leader, April. She's hard to photograph because she's always trying to get into my pockets. You might say she's a greedy goblin ;)
View attachment 316349

She's only two, but she's bright and inquisitive and the rest will happily follow her everywhere.

It's now hailing, so I'm going to get the rest of these bales done before it gets much worse!
I love them, I love them all 🥰

Give them all the sheep dreamies from me please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know this isn’t a Vonny thread (but she pops up in these threads a lot for obvious reasons) but OMG she’s now talking about Covid/Long Covid PTSD on Twitter and my eyes rolled so far back into my head...

(Best of all, I have an acquaintance who loves her - and who also believes she has Long Covid. Every symptom she has is “Long Covid”. One day it’s dizziness, the next is smelling burnt rubber, the next is exhaustion and bone aches. Aaargh shut up! You don’t even know you had Covid in the first place!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IMG_20201119_110459_8.jpg

Just bought this in Sainsburys... Vegan black pudding and Lorne Sausage!!!?? Plus a couple of nicely uniform link sausages...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Debatable - coming to you live from a field on the north coast of Scotland where I've patched 5 out of 11 nibbled bales and am now waiting for my second roll of silage tape to warm up under my jacket!

View attachment 316344

Anyway, this is Loppy.

View attachment 316345

She's the last of 3 pet sheep given to me by a neighbour who was moving away and couldn't take them with her, she's about 12 now. I think every winter it's going to be her last and every year she proves me wrong!

View attachment 316346

And the last named sheep is my flock leader, April. She's hard to photograph because she's always trying to get into my pockets. You might say she's a greedy goblin ;)
View attachment 316349

She's only two, but she's bright and inquisitive and the rest will happily follow her everywhere.

It's now hailing, so I'm going to get the rest of these bales done before it gets much worse!
I love them all!! Definitely brightened up this gross wet day!

View attachment 316344

Anyway, this is Loppy.

View attachment 316345

View attachment 316346

View attachment 316349

I love them all!! Definitely brightened up this gross wet day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen on Miguel Barclay's Insta he went for the same tv thing. Then says Jack is good! I think he's got a better manner on camera but is also prone to over sharing / letting out secrets on SM

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Doing the thread now guys as I have to tear myself away from Tattle and work 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.