Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to attach the preposterous sandwich tweet.
Where’s your toothache gone then?
She’s bloody Pinocchio

Reactions: 23
Why the duck did anyone need to know this. Does she think the squiggles sit there in slack-jawed stupor clutching a tin of beans with one hand and battery farmed chicken breast with the other just waiting until St Jack monroe gives them permission to bung it into a curry?
Hello everyone. I have a pain in my toe from stubbing my knee on a doorframe. Just thought thousands of you needed to know that I will be quiet for the rest of the day. Signed, me, a person in their 30s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Hello everyone. I have a pain in my toe from stubbing my knee on a doorframe. Just thought thousands of you needed to know that I will be quiet for the rest of the day. Signed, me a person in their 30s.
I look forward to the never ending ‘stream of consciousness’ posts. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I look forward to the never ending ‘stream of consciousness’ posts.
My toe/knee is absolutely ouchy but I'm now spending the day doing intense ballet footwork. On the tips of my toes.
;) Because I'm maverick.

P.s. that sandwich is rank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s ‘ouchy’ mouth that triggers me.
My boy has been through chemo this year and pretty much vomited up his stomach lining. His mouth was so ulcerated he could only eat the blandest of food when he could manage anything. Even a glimpse of that abomination sandwich would have made him ill.

She’s a trivial, attention-seeking knob. How a professional woman in a high profile job can pander to her, defies belief. She should just shut the duck up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
You know she's moved west now? She's about 4 streets away from me 😂. Did a big grandiose self introduction on the nextdoor app, complete with photos 🙄 #no1currrs
She used to be all colourful 50s style. She's now full-on goth. Weird to start your goth phase in your 30s...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She used to be all colourful 50s style. She's now full-on goth. Weird to start your goth phase in your 30s...
She matches her look to whatever guy she's with at the time. The 50s housewife was to match her previous fiancé who was all old-fashioned tweed suits and suchlike. Her new husband rocks more of a goth look so hey presto!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello everyone. I have a pain in my toe from stubbing my knee on a doorframe. Just thought thousands of you needed to know that I will be quiet for the rest of the day. Signed, me, a person in their 30s.
I have just sent you a shopping trolley. Hope you'll like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.