Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she set up the tripod just to lie next to him? Or was BB roped into being her photographer? “Louisa, can you take a photo with me lying next to the cat please? I need some Twitter likes”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What this actually means is it's going to be a twitter heavy day for Jack. I'm actually quite impressed she managed to have an entire Sunday off twitter (and without any big announcements either!).

FFS she has more ailments than my husband and that is saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think that what with 2 of Louisa's ex colleagues/friends being in I'm a celebrity this year, so she will undoubtedly want to watch them, we will be due regular chaoses between 9-10pm for the next 3 weeks to ensure JM draws her attention back to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jack: I have to go now so bye! Definitely won't be back because *insert whatever bullshit reason it is today*

Also Jack:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What this actually means is it's going to be a twitter heavy day for Jack. I'm actually quite impressed she managed to have an entire Sunday off twitter (and without any big announcements either!).
Dino naps'll do the trick when it comes to staying off twitter! Also will result in "staying up all night" (hopefully not disturbing BB!)

Reactions: 16
"all the remedies" ?? Clearly not you complete cretin, as you repeatedly keep doing the same thing. What about those teething beads etc etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"all the remedies" ?? Clearly not you complete cretin, as you repeatedly keep doing the same thing. What about those teething beads etc etc?
Those were just to wear on the Hellman’s live thing after she made such a big hoo-ha about her Ouchy Mouth the weekend before. Probably in the communal skip now.

You’d think with BB back, Jack would limit the chaos, but in the week (?) she’s been back we’ve had weekend splinter chaos, midnight shin chaos, and now ouchy mouth chaos. It must be exhausting to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh. She’s deployed the floof and I thought she’d lay off the ickle wickle puddy tat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She went on about not owning a deep fat fryer because of her firefighter experience and that theh are dangerous. Surely they are safer than using pans of oil? We have a deep fat fryer and use it for yummy things like brie, bajhis, calamari and the occasional mars bar. I was terrified of using hot oil in a pan as you dont have much control. At least an actual fryer controls and regulates the temperature surely?
Deep fat fryer a are supposed to heat the oil to a certain temp and stay at that temp. Pans of oil can get hotter, hence the fire risk.

Again she misses the whole point that when cooking anything you are supposed to watch it and not duck off into the hallway to dick about with phones or set up crappy photo backdrops.

Why does she always miss the point.

Reactions: 38
I don't know alot about Ed, but the fact she blends everything screams to me as someone not comfortable with food as it makes it look like a drink, if you know what I means and doesn't contain calories. I don't know but that makes me uneasy as people hang off her words and that could be potentially dangerous in the wrong hands.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.