Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually be more impressed if Jack or anyone created nutritionally balanced costed recipes without yellow whoops ingredients, you know, like everyone could buy?
In my Asda the whoops stuff is mainly meat, and ready meals. Very rare there is reduced salad or veg and when there is its twenty bags of brown lettuce
If she gotta pepperoni pizza from whoops as a treat for SB I’d be ok with that.
Yes even if she were cooking stuff people want to eat, relying on the whoops counter is pointless because it's total luck what you get there. It's fine as an occasional challenge but like her £20 per week food budget a total waste of time. Just about anyone could do a £20 per week shop if they have a store cupboard full of spices and full fridge and freezer. Not to mention cleaning products, toiletries and sanitary products. Nothing she has done is of any use to someone with a tiny shopping budget who doesn't have the back up stores she has and that's just about everyone in long term poverty. If she had the first bloody clue about poverty she'd take herself off to some estate served by a crap overpriced shop with barely any fresh produce and show people how they make their money stretch whilst eating well there.

The £20 shop is just there to dupe inattentive pay pigs into supporting her spending addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why not get up in the morning to make the sandwich? Poor SB will have dry, stale bread. It makes me so sad and yet she’s proud of this!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She seems super manic tonight
She thrives on consumerism and nice stuff. Ailments all vanished.
I have actually reached a certain limit, only staying bc I want to set an example in numbers if someone on Twitter also starts to doubt her. Also I love the Frauen and Herren's wit and camaradery.
This is a freak show I am watching and what upsets me very much is that bubble, bubblegum, Bubbles, Fuckbubble, Buddlebuddy watches and does not intervene or ,worse, does not understand what is going on. But any sane ish person would not watch this drama scam play.
JM got herself in a situation by blowing her money. Then there was't much left and oh, bills to pay...so she was 'poor' all of a sudden. That's why she probably genuinely thinks she is poor. And even if Bubbles is funding her, it is not her money and she is theoretically poor, innit?
I get angrier every day.
'couldnt resist' (duck eggs) is a phrase no poor person ever said.

I've never worn Brylcreem, even in my butch phase, which I am still going through I might add. Or am I femme, who cares? Who gives a duck if I wear Brylcreem or Harmony Hair Spray? Neither is an indicator of my gender or my sex.

Once again her Twitter vomit tonight showing how enlightened she is on gender politics. She spent all night proving her idea of gender roles can be reduced to what you wear, how you have your hair, or what fragrance you use. What a silly girl indeed.
she is massively stereotyping, she is once again unveiling her deeply conservative side and only ever cares and gets offended when it is about...*drums* her.
She is a failure and must be in her family's eyes, too. So she is in a maverick way every day trying to carve out some kind of identity...at the moment it is NOT poverty campaigner, not that we needed her bio to tell us that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yesterday’s pasta water. That she is going to use again tomorrow
Yesterday’s pasta water. That she is going to use again tomorrow

WHY?????????????? I mean, I get being ‘environmentally friendly’ but it’s a pan full of water...

WHY?????

It's a trap to lure in the Sugar Mummies. "Oh she's such an old head on young shoulders, this could work....argh why is my house full of bleeping sideboards?"

Och, that's a shame. I'm sorry to hear she's being bullied. She should come back here and have a laugh with us about it, get things in perspective.
‘Why is my house full of sideboards’ has to be a very early contender for a thread title

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(I may be slightly delirious as I have been awake since 1am for some bastarding reason and I have a silly busy work day ahead where I have to be switched on and positive🙃🙃🙃🙃)

But I am still not making a ducking (duck egg?) colour coded chart of what I need to do
Are the colours slop brown/vomit green/whatever that colour that ISNT duck egg blue ??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am not sure how much more of this tit I can stand, promised myself months ago I wouldn't post again here. Was pulled back in by the '£20' shop, and the absolute crap she happily shared she was feeding her son. I have to hope her bubble will burst soon. Not in my nature to wish others unwell but her every utterance helps no-one and harms those that most need help, she is toxic!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She's already used her 20 minutes for today. School run in *checks watch* about 2 hours? TW: Incredibly boring
Screenshot_20201110-211452~2.png
Screenshot_20201110-211528~2.png
Screenshot_20201110-211537~2.png
Screenshot_20201110-212642~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She literally wakes up talking bullshit, it wouldn't be surprising if she talked complete nonsense about herself in her sleep too. Isn't there an off-switch, imagine the hell on earth it must be for the poor souls who have to suffer through the incessant white noise non-stop, throughout each and every day. It could be used as a torture technique in wars..

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Actually thinking about SB’s packed lunch do I need to call Childline? because when I was ten, I was on school dinners but if we went on a school trip we had to have packed lunch and I remember having to make my own.
If mum is so destitute that she can’t afford butter i think he should be entitled to free school meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What do these words mean? I have no idea what this book will be about.

Immigration?
Migration?
Food history?
Diversification of England’s (and why just England 🧐) population?
History of the British Empire?

I think she might need the help of Hilary Mantel if she is taking all that on.

Someone has also offered to send her some £50
sleep aid called a dodow. Why, just why squiggle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'd love to support the local milkman, but for £6 I can buy 6 x 4pints of milk in the corner shop and we use a lot of milk in our house, sometimes 2x4pinters a day.
I know, it’s an expensive way of buying milk 😬 It’s one of the reasons I mentioned it...If she genuinely had only £20 a week, would she really spunk 90p per pint on milk?!

Reactions: 27
The kind YouTube man who taught us to say the achionade (can’t spell it) says it’s Anna-eye-ss
I’m sorry but I refuse to believe that this velvet voiced dear heart of a man is correct in this situation because has anyone ever said it any other way than Anay Anay? Anyone?
I’m just ignoring Jackie completely now cos she’s making my head hurt and I simply can’t spend anymore time wailing on the floor. I have a sandwich to make and wrap in last nights halloumi packaging (repurposed)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.