Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use paper bags for my boys lunches but... I think this is the key part... I make the sandwiches fresh in the morning instead of leaving them to fester in the fridge overnight. So they don't go soggy innit.

Best not to think about the botulism/colon clogger spread with the Rona sprinkles the poor kid is eating.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
WHYYYYY is she pretending she uses SmartPrice mayo when we know she has cases and cases of the stuff from the five figure Hellman’s shitshow job? Her compulsion to lie is like blinking for normal people - essential and unstoppable.
It's actually scary

IMG_20201110_231718.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I've never worn Brylcreem, even in my butch phase, which I am still going through I might add. Or am I femme, who cares? Who gives a duck if I wear Brylcreem or Harmony Hair Spray? Neither is an indicator of my gender or my sex.

Once again her Twitter vomit tonight showing how enlightened she is on gender politics. She spent all night proving her idea of gender roles can be reduced to what you wear, how you have your hair, or what fragrance you use. What a silly girl indeed.
I sometimes wear my husbands T-shirt as pyjamas so by Jack’s reckoning I’m now the opposite gender 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What kind of maniac puts KALE in a child’s sandwich?

I bought a bottle of anay anay a couple of weeks ago - it’s still lovely! (Not the new version though, only get the original!). I also use imperial leather as it smells like 1985, and my dad, who is now DEAD!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Actually thinking about SB’s packed lunch do I need to call Childline? because when I was ten, I was on school dinners but if we went on a school trip we had to have packed lunch and I remember having to make my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Silver Linings said:
I'm almost 100% certain those are the normal plastic cotton buds decanted into a jar to make it look like she's buying the zero-waste option. We'll know in ten minutes when she shouts on Twitter about conspiracy wankers triangulating her bathroom products and refusing to blindly accept all her flagrant (not fragrant, I've had enough of Soap Jack) lies. I would never re-use a porous paper bag that has had unwashed fruit and veg in it to wrap an already grim sandwich that's not even going to be eaten until the next day.

Eco-friendly Jack can get to absolute duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm almost 100% certain those are the normal plastic cotton buds decanted into a jar to make it look like she's buying the zero-waste option. We'll know in ten minutes when she shouts on Twitter about conspiracy wankers triangulating her bathroom products and refusing to blindly accept all her flagrant (not fragrant, I've had enough of Soap Jack) lies. I would never re-use a porous paper bag that has had unwashed fruit and veg in it to wrap an already grim sandwich that's not even going to be eaten until the next day.

Aren’t they banning cotton buds next year though? Even eco Jack isn’t very eco.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just shop at lidl jack, it would blow your mind
Unfortunately the nearest Lidl to Jack involves a 90 mile hike through a jungle, followed by a 37 mile swim through shark infested waters and she would need to make 11 trips in a day because she wouldn't be seen dead carting some unbranded trolley that a stupid Sqiggle sent her instead of cold hard cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
So many of jackie's favourite things and references make me feel like she's actually being powered by a much older person.....
Screenshot_20201110-233241~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

If she does read here I would like to tell her you can buy smaller jars than that for her cotton buds. You're welcome petal.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So many of jackie's favourite things and references make me feel like she's actually being powered by a much older person.....
View attachment 306284
It's a trap to lure in the Sugar Mummies. "Oh she's such an old head on young shoulders, this could work....argh why is my house full of bleeping sideboards?"

This was Jack just 3 days ago:

View attachment 306282
This is Jack today (screenshot by @Veronicaaa )

View attachment 306290

🧐🧐🧐
Och, that's a shame. I'm sorry to hear she's being bullied. She should come back here and have a laugh with us about it, get things in perspective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well, she’s got the money and that is that. What is a lot of money to some people is nothing to Hellman’s.I wonder why Jackomayo was chosen in the first place ? Did they think that mayonnaise would fly off the shelves if she endorsed it ? It’s incredibly odd. My brother has an advertising agency. I talked to him about this mayo debacle and I said oh, look at tattle and get back to me.
I think he might be grunking. Not answering his phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Because I like a laugh I follow Jackie on Instagram. She has made the most disgusting sandwich spread for her son’s packed lunch. Cheap Mayo mixed with cream cheese, “yellow sticker” salad, minced kale, cooked and “smashed to crumbs “ bacon and minced kale 🤢. Poor boy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.