Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever address her James Bond conundrum or has it been sent to the ‘Jack talks tit’ Twitter bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I cannot believe that household isn’t permanently sick, she is such a health hazard! Her lack of hygiene and dodgy food practices 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the space time of Jack land saying she'll do something seems to be the same as actually doing it.
....Oh to be her publisher. But then, she is writing no less than 9 books so they're quids-in, in the 'saying it = done it' universe. Hasn't physically handed in the one that's actually massively overdue in the real world, but that's seemingly just because she's been busy with the other 8, obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
unorthodox cheese sauce, book on culinary history/immigration/what now. on The List

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I skipped 30 pages of #102 and came straight here, but it appears there was a chaos last night so I'm going to have to go back and read them, aren't I?

Alansbigplate, Matt as Hattie Jacques is quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen on the internet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't wait for this magnum opus.

And then the Italians came and gave us spaghetti hoops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
How can she post about making SB some vile sandwich stating she used Asda smart price mayo, when a few weeks ago she was bragging about having half a tray of Hellman’s mayonnaise left.

is the Hellman’s only for her and her buddle ?
It seems the only person who isn’t getting any treats or extras (from her anyway) is her son.

It’s immoral to pretend to be spending £20 a week on a shop whilst filling your face with expensive “gifts” , whilst feeding her son cheap food to prove a point. She really had no bleeping idea.

Why the father of the child doesn’t apply for full custody beats me, what with not feeding him the same food she has, her obvious health (and mental health ) problems are on display via Twitter each and everyday,

Doesn’t she know you can be a campaigner against poverty whilst not being poor, Marcus Rashford has been inspired doing this. She just wants to wallow in fake poverty whilst scamming people who are actually poor on Twitter. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you fraus for my very first ever tattle thread title 🥳

Please forgive my ignorance but does one have a butch phase when one is FTM transgender? As dear heart jackie said she didn't de-transition 🧐

Deepest apologies if I cause any offence with this question.
She's non binary. And she never makes any sense. I don't think the two are necessarily related.

Reactions: 44
Jack constantly refers to her work, but can anyone tell me what all this work is that she is doing?

If her job is an author and that is what she considers her work, why is she not concentrating on writing books? (as she says there are two on the go)

If her job is recipe creator and her work is creating recipes, why does she not just concentrate on making good trialled and tested recipes? She can then collate them and produce a well researched cookbook. Just like other cookery book writers.

If her job is a poverty activist and her work is with those attempting to effect change, where is her activism? What is she actually doing to make a change? There has been no evidence of activism for years.

If her job is a SM influencer, what work is she doing to promote this, whome is she influencing? She has been gifted various items, such as pizza oven and then failed to promote the item.

If her job is charitable assistance for the poor, what is she doing to enable this assistance, she is actually counter productive. Her insistence that £20 can feed two adults and a child for a week is harming those very people.

If her job is brand ambassador, she no longer does any work in that sphere, as that failed miserably. See the Helmans tit show for an example why that no longer takes up all her time.

If her job is TV cook.............well no need to go there.

Collecting things in a lever arch file that you are interested in is not work. Even if sometime in the future you fancy writing a book on whatever crap you've accumulated.

What exactly does she consider work? It is just a complete mystery to me.

Making meals to feed yourself, your child, and sometime live in "friend" is not work, no matter how weird those meals are that you prepare. Every one of you Fraus with children do that every day, in addition to your paid employment (making the meals, not the weird food creations!). Shopping at ASDA or the local greengrocers is not work. Not even if you take a picture of it for Twitter.

The food she feeds her family is made up of disgusting concoctions that she photographs and puts on Twitter. Then spends all day arguing (chatting tit innit?) with people about irrelevant rubbish like soap and reminiscing about stuff she is too young to remember. This is not work!

Sorry for the long post but she's beginning to get under my skin again and sorry for shouting, but

WHAT THE duck IS ALL THIS WORK SHE IS DOING?

Sorry for swearing 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145
Dinosaur snore. This story is so old and no one, other than some lobbyists, cares.

You can't use 'milk' on non-dairy products, but no one even notices. People still ask for oat milk, not oat drink. Cafes offer soya milk cappuccino, etc. Much as the dairy industry would like to try, you can't regulate how people use language.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The butter situation gets my goat. Her beloved Asda does a 500g pack of sunflower spread for less than 80p, would that not be ideal for a '90%' vegan? It's not about me but at any one time I am likely to have a tub of sunflower spread and a pack of butter in the house.

The spread is used in sandwiches, bechamel etc, the butter where I want to taste butter. If I couldn't afford both, I'd just get the spread. I mainly do this as I spread the sunflower spread sparingly, butter I tend to be a bit more generous with. It balances out, if I am having a crumpet I will usually go for butter but if I only had the spread, it would not be a disaster, certainly wouldn't substitute lard (and given JMs price for lard was for 250g wouldn't save money doing so).

Reactions: 33
Dinosaur snore. This story is so old and no one, other than some lobbyists, cares.

You can't use 'milk' on non-dairy products, but no one even notices. People still ask for oat milk, not oat drink. Cafes offer soya milk cappuccino, etc. Much as the dairy industry would like to try, you can't regulate how people use language.
Yes, old as the hills this one. I have a friend who is constantly telling me there is no such thing as soya milk but has no explanation for tins of coconut milk, milk of magnesia, spotted dick, hot dogs etc etc. It's just so bloody boring and she is just winding up Piers Morgan to try and be relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Untitled 14.png

This recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of yeast?!

Also, lol at 'my mischievous mind is always stretching possibilities'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.