Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand another thing. I have a dehydrator because I'm one of those vegans. I wouldn't be surprised if she had bought an Excalibur whilst in her vegan stage because there are some wonderful recipes out there and it's a popular thing in some vegan circles. They're expensive but I can definitely see it sitting under the sink now that grift is over.

I'm actually contemplating upgrading my life with a Ninja Foodi at Christmas, but I have to check if it'll allow me to part with the dehydrator I have because kale chips are an important part of my diet.
I've a bog-standard cheapo dehydrator which I use to dry fruit and veg in the summer and autumn when there's loads, especially when on offer. I live rurally and have been cut off by snow for five days and without power for three, on separate occasions. My hob runs on bottle gas so I can cook stews etc without electricity; I avoid opening the fridge and freezer so bottles of dried fruit and veg are handy to add to tinned and dry ingredients. I'm a vegetarian so I don't have to worry about keeping meat though I did live in a house as a child that had a meat safe outside.

Reactions: 25
She’s messed up by posting her sleep schedule plan because now she’s going to be told to go to bed and she’ll blow her top like she did when people did as asked and told her to get off twitter.

Then they’ll somehow apologise again and we all get on the ride again.

There’s a bloody great hole...no coin-sized reference though
One of the playmobil bits of treasure. Niche reference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You vile witch. So bleeping ungrateful for her blessing of a son. This totally non maternal tit off her is so triggering. Get in the bleeping skip you selfish bleep.
She is truly awful about her child. Just awful. She ought to be grateful for a healthy child
So many of us have children that were not born healthy. So many people struggle to conceive and yearn to have a child but never do have one.

For a long time I have felt she is a truly crappy mother who is not above verbal abuse and manipulation of her child. Of course I have no proof, just a gut feeling based on her horrible tweets about her beautiful wee boy. She never hid his face in tabloid publications either and has subjected him to all the drama and upheaval her failed relationships over the years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She’s messed up by posting her sleep schedule plan because now she’s going to be told to go to bed and she’ll blow her too like she did when people did as asked and told her to get off twitter.

Then they’ll somehow apologise again and we all get on the ride again.

One of the playmobil bits of treasure. Niche reference.
Omg yes. When she told people to tell her to get off Twitter but came back with a rant about how it was "keeping her alive" and all but told them all to duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Permanently maimed by childbirth?

What the duck.

Gosh, there is no limit to how low she will go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She only ever goes on holiday with her latest shag piece. He'd get in the way. Hopefully his dad takes him though, because she definitely doesn't
She doesn't want to spend time with him. Even when she's with him, she admitted to being on her phone while he's trying to talk to her about books etc. Letdown Larder scheduled for just after the school run and packs him off to bed at a ridiculously early hour for his age.

I really hope that he goes on holiday with his dad because his mother doesn't want him eating into her time to shag.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m not bothered about “maybe this or that” I’m judging only by the tweets. I don’t know what kind of parent she is. I do know that seeing “your” food being eaten before it’s given to you is damaging. Making a joke of it and saying it is just a joke does not negate the damage. Parents with food issues have tricked themselves that it’s all ok for so long they don’t realise how much their behaviour seeps into every mealtime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
She creates drama because her life is boring. My life is boring but I don’t sit on twitter all day banging on about a skelf on my finger.

She is a tedious boring twit who should quite frankly bore off and take a week off twitter

She’s always been boring. She got traction from sitting on bbc breakfast banging on about poverty and yes poverty needs talked about but fast forward ten years. Same old crud different day.

Does anyone remember way back when she was getting grief for being on the bbc with a posh blouse on and it was charity shop.

She could honestly start an argument in an empty house. She’s miserable with her life she needs to stop relying on twitter to fill the gaps and sort out what is actually wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
For someone who claims to have 'forensically examined' their own c-section, she sure knows duck all about them. I hope no one due to have a section reads her nonsense and is now worried or scared about theirs.

Oh I'd love to say more but it would make me too annoyed to sleep! Goodnight cabal, love you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So which are the others? There's A twit Called Jack, Tin Can't Cook, Bad Food for Good Days, and what else? I wouldn't really pick her book up off the shelf, more likely to pick up Nigella, That Man, or Nadiya; I only really heard of her with the Katie Holmes case.
You forgot ‘Freeganish’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.