Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure they sprinkle Asda Smartprice tortilla chips with crack or something. I go mad for them like SB on a cheese and pond slime sarnie.
Someone asked what the microwave does to the tortillas...not a lot, same texture they are just warmer. The cheese slices only take 10-15 secs otherwise they go weird
All smart price/simply/savers cheap tortillas are made in the same place I reckon, as they all have crack on them. I’ve done a survey!
See something like cheesy nachos snack, chili with nachos, crushed nachos coating on chicken/quorn, leftover chili mashed with breadcrumbs and some nachos for a burger/patty. Loads of ideas that are cheap based on 41p nachos (I’d just eat them. With cheese. Or hummus)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
while I’m not blaming my child for my situation, my stomach muscles are still fucked up from having my son 10 years ago (not c section). I haven’t bothered to go and see anyone but know I probably should but if I sit up from lying down I get a weird pointy tummy that I never had before.
Pilates girl. You need Pilates. It’s never too late to fix your buggered core muscles (or look up an online program called Mutu System).

Reactions: 15
apologies if this has been posted and I've forgotten, this evening has been 😵

not squiggling cos they're a well-known account if not blue tick. good to know Jack's happy, like 🥴

Screenshot_20201111-230152_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 10
while I’m not blaming my child for my situation, my stomach muscles are still fucked up from having my son 10 years ago (not c section). I haven’t bothered to go and see anyone but know I probably should but if I sit up from lying down I get a weird pointy tummy that I never had before.
I have diastasis recti as well as a herniated bellybutton, it also still hurts if I sit down the wrong way many years after an episiotomy (all so very sexy to talk about), so many women have all kinds of issues. Very few of them think about them while deciding if the kids deserve a nice meal or not, even as a joke. She's a weird one! Once again, her kid is nearly a big-schooler, she realllllly needs to stop talking about him like he's a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Any update on her sodding finger? Or has it fallen off & become a part of a recipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes, it was indeed that very Brexit stockpile. Why am I even surprised at these pointless lies anymore?

View attachment 307002
On a slow Grunka but the paranoid left wing remoaner did not vote at all let along remain. She should not have a say on Brexit at all.

I think she is an absolute hole for stealing her son's treat too. Is nothing sacred? I've never done that to my kids.

Also go Kirsty, I hope she takes this further!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On a slow Grunka but the paranoid left wing remoaner did not vote at all let along remain. She should not have a say on Brexit at all.

I think she is an absolute hole for stealing her son's treat too. Is nothing sacred? I've never done that to my kids.

Also go Kirsty, I hope she takes this further!
Totally agree about the son's treat. She doesn't know who she is and so she is always role playing. One minute the kind, loving mum, the next the kooky scamp who denies her son nice things because childbirth, or something. I think that's why she reacts the way she does to even the most gentle questions, she's so brittle and shallow that every query feels like an attack.

She's tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ask and ye shall receive, an indirect reply on Twitter : D

The nation can now sleep soundly for Jack's finger has been miraculously cured

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Book 7 = pov book
Book 8 = "huge budget bible" (cookbook)
Book 9 = ethical budget shopping

I think.
So which are the others? There's A twit Called Jack, Tin Can't Cook, Bad Food for Good Days, and what else? I wouldn't really pick her book up off the shelf, more likely to pick up Nigella, That Man, or Nadiya; I only really heard of her with the Katie Holmes case.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So which are the others? There's A twit Called Jack, Tin Can't Cook, Bad Food for Good Days, and what else? I wouldn't really pick her book up off the shelf, more likely to pick up Nigella, That Man, or Nadiya; I only really heard of her with the Katie Holmes case.
Cooking on a Jockstrap
A year in 120 Recipes God Help Us All
Not in the Slightest Bit Vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 52
FrauS spotted the splinter finger (or Skelf finger as Jock would have called it) yesterday I think, either earlier this thread or the last....it all blurs. I’m also grunkering so I don’t know if someone recently asked after Cooper and today a pic of him magically appeared or it was a coincidence because I’m still in August.
I’m sure the magic coal tar soap fairies was yesterday...

Reactions: 13
FrauS spotted the splinter finger (or Skelf finger as Jock would have called it) yesterday I think, either earlier this thread or the last....it all blurs. I’m also grunkering so I don’t know if someone recently asked after Cooper and today a pic of him magically appeared or it was a coincidence because I’m still in August.
I’m sure the magic coal tar soap fairies was yesterday...
I’m just disappointed she didn’t get a glittery/shiny injury as she has done before. Where are the shimmery bruises? Where are the glittery sites where blood was lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.