Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there supposed to be something about being environmentally aware recently - like, say, not buying a plastic bag of individually wrapped in plastic cheese slices?

Reactions: 52
I mean, I love cheese in all its formats, including processed slices (but not wensleydale-with-things-in, they're all gross ) but I am an adult making my own choices.

braying about feeding a child mashed up slices with raw flour while enjoying the finest money can buy is plain deplorable.

Reactions: 54
View attachment 307187

Sigh. You realise that you *chose* to have a baby. He's not responsible.
she's actually tapped, sorry there's no other way of saying it but she's a fucking dickhead. still many pages behind so sorry if someone else already has, but print screened her insta bio for the receipts:

@MancBee thank you for taking the time out to contact them, she's genuinely dangerous and your email was written kindly with vulnerable people in mind, no agenda or malice as I'm sure Jack will try to suggest x

Reactions: 61
Oh hold on, was it her insta bio which said this all along (the £20/week thing)? Did she ever have it in her twitter bio?

Reactions: 17
I may have missed it but she was also going to write a book on ethical eating. Mentioned back in Thread #79 but I can’t find the receipts at the mo.

Reactions: 19
Oh hold on, was it her insta bio which said this all along (the £20/week thing)? Did she ever have it in her twitter bio?
I've not been in real time so may have gotten this wrong but I read it as if she'd updated *both* (probs to put her new aff link in) with it, had revised Twitter after reading valid criticisms here, but hadn't yet revised Insta? I hadn't seen any print screens of Twitter so wanted to grab the Insta one before she changed it x

Also lol at that review "I feel sick" bless the squiggle This is the problem, like I can't even laugh at someone that drank cold diluted milky flour because it's really not their fault and they're probably quite vulnerable. Jack's hailed as this demi god saviour of the poorsTM, so if you're struggling you'll look for anything to help make the best of a bad set of circumstances. It's like MLMs but for food, it's not on.

Reactions: 50
I may have missed it but she was also going to write a book on ethical eating. Mentioned back in Thread #79 but I can’t find the receipts at the mo.

this does ring a bell and I could've sworn I had something along these lines but no!

if anyone does have receipts, please let me know! I will trawl nevertheless.

this does ring a bell and I could've sworn I had something along these lines but no!

if anyone does have receipts, please let me know! I will trawl nevertheless.

obviously, twitter yields nothing.

Reactions: 11
Here ya go

Reactions: 47
has she ever even taken SB on holiday? Doesn't seem like it from all the trips she's documented on social media.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.