Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat smart price cheese slices. I like them for a toastie. They usually last a few months too, so they can live in the fridge for when I get the mood. They could still be ok from 20September.
Still damaging for SB even if it is all “jokes”

Reactions: 22
I get that alot of the squiggles apologies are just to shut her and her fanatics up. I don't think they are ever sincere because these people actually think and are entitled to think what they say to her.
What's wrong with feeding her kid nice cheese if he likes it. My kids can eat caviar if that's what they liked. For me money is no object too feed them. I don't have much money but it all goes in their food first and foremost.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it's actually shocking how badly she feeds her son. Also the whole 'i sacrificed my pelvic muscles etc' thing is kind of a mum joke with younger kids isn't it? It wouldn't ever occur to me to speak about my 10 year old in that way. I actually find it quite uncomfortable and a bit disturbing that she infantilises him refuses to see him as his own person but rather something she made and he should be grateful for that. More narc alarm bells!

Tonight i made homemade chapatis to be eaten with dal, there was one extra which of course went to my daughter. When she's well fed, i feel good. That poor bleeping kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
You vile witch. So bleeping ungrateful for her blessing of a son. This totally non maternal tit off her is so triggering. Get in the bleeping skip you selfish bleep.
I've mentioned this before, but my total narc of a gran would constantly buy herself fancy outfits / spend weekends at posh hotels / eat at the nicest restaurants etc whilst leaving my mum at home to wash out the same pair of knickers every night and basically fend for herself wrt food. Thank god my mum was the total opposite, but I know it leaves lifelong scars and a lack of self-esteem to be treated with such a lack of basic care. Hope you are OK x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I think it’s fairly safe to assume nothing she eats is on the £20 shop. That’s all for him. She’s too busy regurgitating posh cheese and bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
With all the time she spends making tit spunky blender versions of béchamel, she could actually learn to make one properly. It's really not that hard.

I do think that blended raw flour and American cheese should be held up as an example next time a Squiggle praises her nutritious cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 307187

Sigh. You realise that you *chose* to have a baby. He's not responsible.
What a nasty twit, when we had nothing we fed our kids first, and we fed them decent stuff.

That child didn't ask to be born but he's here, and your pelvic floor should be OK as you had a section. (apologies to any fraus who are suffering with pelvic floor problems),

That's not ground breaking cheese sauce either, pioneer woman does a cheese sauce made of velveeta (a big blog of processed cheese like cheese slices and milk etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh love, I'm so sorry it's triggering you. She's such a prick. xxx
She's just so bloody ungrateful for everything she's got and posts such heartless and unnecessary things about that poor boy it makes me so angry/feel sick. Thank you lovely xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.