Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else specifically zoomed in on the finger(s)? It's almost like they've been framed, front & centre on purpose to emphasise the 'I'm severely wounded but I'm still struggling on" aesthetic.

Couldn't possibly hold the book with your hand for the sake of, I don't know, professionalism?

2 plasters (1 blue for food hygiene purposes)
& both quite rightly applied.

Absolutely gopping nails (again)🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
We should probably come up with some new injuries for her to fake, keep things exciting. I'm going for the following:

1. Hit by a stray tennis ball.
2. Bitten by a mad horse.
3. Trips and lands headfirst in a skip.
4. Unspecified boating incident
5. Steps on a mousetrap.
6. Flattened by a runaway trampoline.
7. Slips on a giant grape.
8. Is accidentally catapulted from a see saw
9. Punched by Judith Chalmers
10. Stubs toe on a hibernating tortoise.
I hate to toot my own trumpet but I predicted a catapult/seesaw accident. Let's hope my powers extend to a Judith Chalmers attack.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can't believe she's tweeting about the fact she's cleaned her kitchen. What does she want, a medal?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her hair is really looking so thin and patchy in that picture isn't it? No it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
"I’m recording it so might share some of it later if I don’t massively fluff it up" - am extremely sad at the thought we'll never get to see this HOWEVER her idea of massively fluffing something up and the average person's idea of it differ drastically so I live in hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok, my maverick brain has come up with a few new theories. I think BB may actually be trying to help her get better in front of the camera. Jack ‘teaching’ her to cook is just a way for her to practice talking and cooking at the same time with less chaos. Maybe even prep for today. Well done Jack if it is, practice makes perfect!! I think today’s Guardian thing could be a trial to see if they take her on for regular cooking video content (maybe with a Lockdown Larder theme) or maybe even for the Masterclasses they run.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What danger does the raw onion pose?
Some of it might fall of the floor causing little jack to slip, soar through the air, landing with a bump on the seesaw which catapults her towards the ceiling. She bounces off the ceiling landing with a thud on the floor, she sits up and wait! There's a colander on her head! OMG! Another adorable ouchy chaos from Our Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok, my maverick brain has come up with a few new theories. I think BB may actually be trying to help her get better in front of the camera. Jack ‘teaching’ her to cook is just a way for her to practice talking and cooking at the same time with less chaos. Maybe even prep for today. Well done Jack if it is, practice makes perfect!! I think today’s Guardian thing could be a trial to see if they take her on for regular cooking video content (maybe with a Lockdown Larder theme) or maybe even for the Masterclasses they run.
Oh this is a convincing theory! But BB probably had to spin it as Jack giving her 'lessons' to keep her ego happy. You can't polish a turd Louisa, you'll learn that eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Camping stove indoors, as recommended by the fire service? 🤔
Why have I never thought of working on this unstable piece of wood on the opposite side of the kitchen from the cooker and bringing out my gas stove instead?? WHAT A WALLY I AM!! This method is *so* much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 12.26.42.png

She's got that dark patch at the side of her eyes again, from 'shopping out the wrinkles.

Also potato nails again. All ready for a cooking demo. 🤢
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 12.23.21.png

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 12.30.46.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.