Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Infected finger, my arse! Very surprised she hasn’t cracked open the eyeshadow palette again as we all know how ouchy injuries sparkle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Of course she has a blue chef's plaster...

And that grin. Eye popping. Teeth baring.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, my maverick brain has come up with a few new theories. I think BB may actually be trying to help her get better in front of the camera. Jack ‘teaching’ her to cook is just a way for her to practice talking and cooking at the same time with less chaos. Maybe even prep for today. Well done Jack if it is, practice makes perfect!! I think today’s Guardian thing could be a trial to see if they take her on for regular cooking video content (maybe with a Lockdown Larder theme) or maybe even for the Masterclasses they run.
Masterclass. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Louisa wasn't working yesterday and was only out for two small bike rides (make your Strava private Louisa). She was around to witness all that utter madness, sulking on the couch all day with a hurty finger. That's no way to win her back for good, is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Part of the problem is that if you’re so absorbed in your own world that you think all ingredients are interchangeable and mince has different percentage of fat because ‘it just does’ and you shop for the same things at Asda once a week leaving Ocado out of this then you won’t be very seasonally aware.
This is one of her main issues, she is so self absorbed and egotistical. She hasn't developed her knowledge or expertise since she started. Her food/nutrition knowledge and basic skills are completely lacking. You are not Nigella just because you're untrained or else all the rest of us who are untrained are Nigella too.

Reactions: 26
How many times a day does Hootsuite spew out an old slop recipe? Her utter shitness at social media is offensive FFS.

Someone put this on Twitter btw. Again, I think these anon accounts often do more harm than good. Let's see what the squigs think.

20201109_133948.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve read this tweet five times now and I still can’t understand what she’s on about? Why can’t she just use the kitchen worktop? Why has she got the extendable table middle bits out?
It’s probably my non-maverick mind but none of this makes any sense to me.
4DE4B3F4-DD38-44D2-8CA2-6C39CB1C7CA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve read this tweet five times now and I still can’t understand what she’s on about? Why can’t she just use the kitchen worktop? Why has she got the extendable table middle bits out?
View attachment 304552
oh wow, an exclusive sneak peek at where the seminal 'Jack's Comic Kitchen' was recorded. i hope she will do a Q&A about the experience of filming it and her artistic process.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 304552
That's no way to treat the very expensive dining table. She looks after nothing and values nothing. Sling the extender leaves of the table onto the kitchen surface, they are made of wood and will get damaged using them to prepare food on. Easy come easy go, get the patreons to fund a new one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 304529

She's got that dark patch at the side of her eyes again, from 'shopping out the wrinkles.

Also potato nails again. All ready for a cooking demo. 🤢
View attachment 304531
View attachment 304538
She’s actually dangerous as well as thick. Your eyes are supposed to crease when you do a massive toothy grin, you twit. That’s just the way faces work! Having eye creases when you beam doesn’t make you look old, it makes you look normal. Even my two year old has them, for duck sake

I expect the vast majority of her following are around her age or older, so at least she’s not projecting this tit onto young impressionable people. Still crappy of her to contribute to it - I’m 26 and fairly clued up but still have moments of disgust when I notice my body moves and creases. This tit runs deep and someone with a supposed eating disorder (history) should know better than to contribute to it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.