Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the recipe says it's a goulash, but the picture appears to be some sort of bean burrito?
In the recipe it says 'For a slightly Mexican twist, have it with tortillas, some grated cheese, sliced red onion and iceberg lettuce, with lime to squeeze all over'. All of these ingredients are in the photo, but none of them are listed or costed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
yes when the South African guy comes over and the house isn’t finished yet, maybe she’s made a chandelier out of a load of torches too or just get Louisa to hit the hazards
And put on a bad South African accent to top it off.
Eeeeeeeee when he takes a cup of tea of the end of the table
😂
ETA: This shot below⬇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was really looking forward to reading this blog post that she was 'so so excited' to be writing over the weekend, but I guess the badly infected splinter, the Guardian work, the talking head requests and all the tv cooking means that's going to go on the list underneath the pudding secret ingredient :(

the list is alphabetical, so blog post is approximately 33 items above Secret Ingredient 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve read this tweet five times now and I still can’t understand what she’s on about? Why can’t she just use the kitchen worktop? Why has she got the extendable table middle bits out?
It’s probably my non-maverick mind but none of this makes any sense to me.
View attachment 304552
Brilliant idea Jack! Now how the duck are you going to rinse your beans? I'd also add, basic hygiene, hand washing etc, but that doesn't seem to be an issue with you.

Reactions: 24
Not having a pop anyone who eats meat or dairy but how can she lecture people about driving when she eats meat and dairy.

She’s had a weird obsession with eggs going on for weeks now. She eats the cheapest of cheap ham.

Shes not a bodybuilding pescatarian.

Guff. Having a water rower and doing a few shoulder presses doesn’t make you a body builder.

My brother isn’t a body builder but he does a lot of strength training and I mean 4/5 days a week 48 weeks of the year.

Consistency. Dedication. Not doing the odd sit up in between talking garbage on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 40
the recipe says it's a goulash, but the picture appears to be some sort of bean burrito?
Countries, herbs, spices, ailments, chicken/beans/mushrooms - all interchangeable in #Jackworld.

ETA: After all, nothing is solid...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we just take a moment to really stop and look at the state of her insta grid right now. If you scrolled past this would you think it's the page of a person who writes recipes for a living?

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 1.32.57 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.