Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mate had more patience than me. If I was bubbling with someone who spend all of a Sunday moaning about a splinter. I'd be away off out somewhere. Do you think that's why she tweeted about so much her friend went away because they got tired of look at sad sack and her little poorly finger. Also I broke a class last week I brushed it and hoovered it to make sure I got it all and have hoovered everyday since. So far no broken glass casualties.

Reactions: 26
What time is the Guardian thing supposed to be? There is no way she'd cancel because of a splinter is there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet BB could only got through this weekend bc she made more than usual and long trips to the bathroom of the crappy bungalow to get herself cheered up reading tattle. That way she was always up to speed what JM is posting. L, admit it, you are laughing more than we do sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What time is the Guardian thing supposed to be? There is no way she'd cancel because of a splinter is there?!
I think you'll find she has a BADLY infected finger arising from a SEVERE splinter. Now duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ah OK, I (foolishly) didn't realise that this was a double fronted fridge (not sure if that's the right term but whatever) when she posted the pic of it. So that means that when everyone was asking 'where's your other stuff' and she was answering 'in the door' she was again being completely disingenuous because the fact is, it's probably all in the second unit and she just didn't want to admit how large the fridge is! The way her photo is taken, too, is cropped so that you can't see the left hand bit of the fridge, because that would indicate it's just half of the unit itself.
ETA also the reason the fridge is in the hall / large foyer is not because of the temperature of the kitchen, is it? It's because it's too freaking HUGE to fit into her kitchen.
Yes, exactly. She took the photo deliberately to only show half of the top part. And what happened to the bungalow being freezing & draughty? 🙄Goldfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And in season, local veg are often cheaper too, which is important to a lot of her followers. She is so tone deaf.
Part of the problem is that if you’re so absorbed in your own world that you think all ingredients are interchangeable and mince has different percentage of fat because ‘it just does’ and you shop for the same things at Asda once a week leaving Ocado out of this then you won’t be very seasonally aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was really looking forward to reading this blog post that she was 'so so excited' to be writing over the weekend, but I guess the badly infected splinter, the Guardian work, the talking head requests and all the tv cooking means that's going to go on the list underneath the pudding secret ingredient :(

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have just thought of a saying my mum used to say about people who are being shifty with other people's money. " i LL gotten gains will bring you no joy" she has all this tit and is about as happy as Scrooge sitting on Santa's lap.

No irons in her house. I means she's actually doing something professional a quick iron would do wonders.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.