Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does actually look very unwell and gaunt in that photo. I have absolutely no sympathy for her as all of her miseries are self-inflicted and self-perpetuated, but I do wonder if Louisa’s return as “Bubble Buddy” (🤮) is some kind of intervention. It would also explain what seems to be quite a rare family lunch before lockdown. Mission accomplished for Jackie.

I’m sure she’s very consciously made herself thin and tired for this express purpose, given that she supposedly has robust, private MH care, but her family and couple of friends do have a duty of care to her while she still has SB at home. She must be an absolute nightmare to know and be around.
She looks unwell cos she’s facetuned to duck! Underneath that gaunt exterior, there’s a beaming Mediterranean, Irish jewess. She should ditch facetune and hire our @Alansbigplate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She does actually look very unwell and gaunt in that photo. I have absolutely no sympathy for her as all of her miseries are self-inflicted and self-perpetuated, but I do wonder if Louisa’s return as “Bubble Buddy” (🤮) is some kind of intervention. It would also explain what seems to be quite a rare family lunch before lockdown. Mission accomplished for Jackie.

I’m sure she’s very consciously made herself thin and tired for this express purpose, given that she supposedly has robust, private MH care, but her family and couple of friends do have a duty of care to her while she still has SB at home. She must be an absolute nightmare to know and be around.
I have been thinking since it started. It's an intervention of some sort. I have a niggling that is also might just be two of them. I have no evidence to support this just my own gut. I think she was advised to have someone to teach to cook this lockdown as a coping method.

Reactions: 23
The Pescatarian Bodybuilder and 30 Hours of Silent Labour [isn't silent labour a scientology thing???] are my top 2 lies in these now 102 threads of deceit.
The so called bruised eye takes some beating. To follow it all the way to the hospital was some work..

I have been thinking since it started. It's an intervention of some sort. I have a niggling that is also might just be two of them. I have no evidence to support this just my own gut. I think she was advised to have someone to teach to cook this lockdown as a coping method.
Plot twist, BB is That Man

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have we any actual proof yet that Louisa is the Covid Captive?
I'm not getting that vibe.
But then again I don't read people or situations very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely been at the house as her public Strava activity showed

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s going on on Twitter now? Is this let’s see how many squiggles can put their cats on their heads and pretend they walked up and did it themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn’t silent labour when you don’t know you’re in labour? Like the magazines where they just pop to the loo then they feel like pushing and a baby comes out and they had no idea they were pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn’t silent labour when you don’t know you’re in labour? Like the magazines where they just pop to the loo then they feel like pushing and a baby comes out and they had no idea they were pregnant?
Nah, it's just like with all things in life, women cope differently in labour. Some swear and kick their partner's shins, some take drugs and don't give a tit, some remain silent, some focus on breathing, some want to walk, others want to curl up in a ball. It doesn't bleeping matter. You don't get a medal for any of those behaviours. It's just another thing SOME women like to lord over others.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
It's the type of labour you go into when you're better than every other woman who's ever graced the earth dear heart x

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Nah, it's just like with all things in life, women cope differently in labour. Some swear and kick their partner's shins, some take drugs and don't give a tit, some remain silent, some focus on breathing, some want to walk, others want to curl up in a ball. It doesn't bleeping matter. You don't get a medal for any of those behaviours. It's just another thing SOME women like to lord over others.
Cor if I was running bets, I’d have had JM as a shin kicker....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has been deliberately obtuse but has heavily implied BB is Louisa.

The not quite fitting sticker over the 'L' word (not that L Word) in the Covid planner could be a massive red herring so she can have a flounce & say 'I never said it was Louisa..why can't I have any privacy? Look! I'm being attacked by a nefarious cabal of hateful trolls' 😴

But, the Strava routes, mentionitis of 'TV work' & frequent reference to fancy food with an upgrade of double fridge contents suggests it is her.

Personally, I think this is just another tool in her manipulation manual.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

I agree, she looks awful. Really tired, gaunt and bony-shouldered. And I don’t think the photo is as aggressively Photoshopped as her usual selfies. Contrast her face with the version of herself on the front of the book, looking healthy. It’s not good.

I also wondered whether Louisa is a bit of a rescuer and that’s why she’s back. We all know Jack seems to like that kind of dynamic with older partners.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
To be honest she is so so manipulative I question everything. Ultimately though I don't wish anyone harm so if she is unwell I hope she gets better.

There that's all the sympathy you will get from me today. Now absolutely get to duck x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
8CD40B18-79BA-4463-8B2D-DE02F3C886E0.jpeg

Hi. Jackie M here. Welcome to Lockdown Larder in the Year 2342. I’m the world’s foremost talking head on food poverty, as I used food banks for a short time over 300 years ago, so my finger is right on the pulse of what’s current and important for people who are struggling…..well, obviously when I say finger, I don’t mean it literally as you can see. It all started with a rogue splinter – I was moving a 93kg something-or-other ON MY OWN and got a splinter in my finger, which became infected, spread and I ended up like this. Honestly, you wouldn’t believe my luck, fam. Anyhow, I get by quite well by using my tongue for pretty much everything, from tweeting to taking photos to…..to…..well, that’s it, really. Not much else I can do, living inside a 23rd Century bullet blender like this – btw, if you like the look, click on the link in my bio and get your own (Not aff. Honest…well, ok, yes, aff.)

PS Anyone want to buy an antique shopping trolley? I’ve got dozens. Gifts from mugs dear hearts. Can‘t shift the buggers on Space-eBay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
View attachment 304652

Hi. Jackie M here. Welcome to Lockdown Larder in the Year 2342. I’m the world’s foremost talking head on food poverty, as I used food banks for a short time over 300 years ago, so my finger is right on the pulse of what’s current and important for people who are struggling…..well, obviously when I say finger, I don’t mean it literally as you can see. It all started with a rogue splinter – I was moving a 93kg something-or-other ON MY OWN and got a splinter in my finger, which became infected, spread and I ended up like this. Honestly, you wouldn’t believe my luck, fam. Anyhow, I get by quite well by using my tongue for pretty much everything, from tweeting to taking photos to…..to…..well, that’s it, really. Not much else I can do, living inside a 23rd Century bullet blender like this – btw, if you like the look, click on the link in my bio and get your own (Not aff. Honest…well, ok, yes, aff.)

PS Anyone want to buy an antique shopping trolley? I’ve got dozens. Gifts from mugs dear hearts. Can‘t shift the buggers on Space-eBay.
Dear heart! This is perfect. Just perfect. It also reminds me of one of my favourite tv clips of all time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.